wisard's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisard

Civil Gamers Expert
May 4, 2021
Finland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): abdulwithaimbot
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Currently on this server 37hr's. But I played the old darkrp aswell maybe 300+ hrs.
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC +3 (summer time right now)
In-game name: wisard
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:464725928
Discord ID: wisardo (280945262112014336)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
For the relaunched dark rp, this is my first one. But I did make one before on the older one, but i can't find a link for that.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I received a RDM warning for killing someone mugging my friend. The friend in particular had just joined the server for the first time ever and hadn't yet known how to join org invitations. When he came out of the spawn I happened to be there aswell and killed the mugger. But because he wasn't yet in our org I got the warning.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Not on cg.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes some, on darkrp and on other games like rdr2. But usually I don't take roleplaying mega seriously. I am here to have fun like everyone else.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
1-4h on weekdays because of school and hobbies. But on the weekend roughly 2-5hrs.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
After I stopped playing darkrp before the shutdown, I just felt something was missing. It was all the fun moments and nice people I met on the server. All the memories. Since relaunch I have enjoyed it a lot, all the old friends I have talked with and all the old memories that come back. But I have noticed and experienced extended waiting times for sits, etc. And that's when i felt that I could be useful for the server and put up this mod app. I enjoy Dark RP gameplay and the whole experience. And I want to make sure everybody who joins the server could experience it to it's fullest. :)
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Because I am very active.
- I have understanding of the rules.
- I am usually on when there is very few admins on.
- I always try to be the most helpful person I can.
- Because I have played the server for quite some time.
- I am very fast learning.
- And because I am nonbiased and fair with everyone when it happens to come down to punishments, etc.

Last edited:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @wisard , I'm going to give you a:

+ Support
+ Good age.
+ I've seen you a bunch on teamspeak and in-game and you are a chill guy.

+ Good amount of time to be able to dedicate to the server, but I'd be concerned if that is feasible long term.
+/- You only have 11 hours at this moment in time. The server is new, so I'd take it in a few days and the application has been reviewed you should have enough hours.
+/- You have a warning but, unless the staff member in question says otherwise it seems just a misunderstanding rather than something malicious. We all make mistakes learning the ropes.

It is leaning towards a neutral as your application could certainly be better - but the server needs additional members and while the application is up I can't see a reason for you to showcase more reasons to continue playing.

Last edited:

cloop

Aug 16, 2023
I believe you have what it takes to be a reasonable, decent member of staff.

You're active in game, I always see you around the map in your car which in by itself is hilarious.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.