Withdraw this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): wildkiller211
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d 11h 2m (59 hours)
In what country are you located?: Pacific Region (Thats what it told me when I searched it up.)
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jacob "Twilight" Richman (I am E-11, you most likely wont see me when I'm on.)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacob Richman Conscript
Civilian name: Jacob Newsom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:503962051
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, this is my second. (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jacobs-moderator-application.3599/)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have received two warnings, they are Fearrp | Combat Cuff. I got this while I was still new to the server I cuffed someone while they were typing in chat that they had a gun to my head. I have learned and moved on from that incident now.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, but I have left the communities and no longer have any connections with them.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have learned the more advanced parts of serious roleplay while I've been in this server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends on the day, if it's a weekday it's 5-8, but if it's the weekend it can be 8+
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The main reason why I want to become a moderator for the server is because I whole heartedly love it and I see about 10 people a day breaking the rules which takes time out of people's day just to get rid of them, so I want to help get rid of them so no one has to deal with them, and I know what it's like making a report because I make about 3-5 a day.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will help with taking sits, answer questions, have a big time frame to play on the server, and help people out when their stuck in walls or on each other. I've had previous staff experience in DarkRP about three times, and the experience has given me the basics about being a staff on Gmod servers.

Thank you for reading my application. :D

Last edited:

Zyklo

May 16, 2022
Australia
Support leading towards +

i have seen you around and i think you would be a good fit for the server

RP +
Interactions +
FUN GUY TO TALK TO +

harryman

May 1, 2022
+Support
+Holds MTF rank
+Good guy
+Good app

+/-Havent seen much
+/-Not much play time

wish you good luck

Last edited:

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022

-/+ Neutral

-/+ unsure of rule knowledge
-/+ Minor grammer
-/+ haven't seen you
+/- Leaning towards + Support
- Good interactions
- Good guy (from what ive seen)

Last edited:

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+/- Neutral

+ Good RP Interactions
+ Enjoyable Person

+/- Quite Well on Previous App
+/- App Seems Rushed
+/- Decent Playtime

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Staff respect
Stays calm during sits (personal interactions)
Good available play time
Previous staff experience

Haven’t seen much rp personaly

Status
Not open for further replies.