Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
- Support

I'm going to be 100 Honest towards you falcon.

After your demotion, you Resigned from staff. During this period you were very unprofessional, rude, mingy/toxic and just annoying.

Then you stepped back from the community.

Recently you returned And i see improvement with your RP but sometimes i see the comments in ooc that makes me question your view and intentions towards Staff/SL

Referring to a nuke/code black moment SL decided to nuke. you were saying the following words. ( top = Start , bottom= end )

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: @ Dont nuke you baffoon ( ticket report)

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // SL SAID NUKE THE SITE ANYWAYS?

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // NICE

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // SL Moment

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // Average SL

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // Only reason there was a nuke was because SL are blind

I was really surprised how a Previous SL member could act like this towards other SL members.

Also generally things you say in ooc look like "During this period you were very unprofessional rude, mingy/toxic and just annoying." hasnt been improved at all.

I won't feel comfortable having you back as a smod+ But this is not for me to decide.
Regardless of my opinion, I wish you the best of luck.

Holland

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
Recently you returned And i see improvement with your RP but sometimes i see the comments in ooc that makes me question your view and intentions towards Staff/SL

Referring to a nuke/code black moment SL decided to nuke. you were saying the following words. ( top = Start , bottom= end )

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: @ Dont nuke you baffoon ( ticket report)

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // SL SAID NUKE THE SITE ANYWAYS?

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // NICE

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // SL Moment

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // Average SL

Marcus "Falcon" Schmidt: // Only reason there was a nuke was because SL are blind

I was really surprised how a Previous SL member could act like this towards other SL members.

Also generally things you say in ooc look like "During this period you were very unprofessional rude, mingy/toxic and just annoying." hasnt been improved at all.
Hey Holland,

I appreciate your feedback and thank you for responding to this.

In regards to this I was present during the entire breach which was under an hour, where CI were holding one SCP hostage essentially. The SCP was breached however couldn't breach anything else and therefore the only threat was the CI. With constant communication with the Head Moderator in which was O5-4 we had called off the code black and was focusing the CI left. Many people were returning into the site and there was no need for the server to be RP reset. Whilst walking down the O5 (Head Mod) Suddenly says he will nuke. I called a sit and told him to not nuke as there was no need and the prerequisites for a nuke weren't viable.. I was told that for some reason 682 was released and given 10k HP (Still wouldn't need to nuke) and that the head mod should nuke, I did end up making reporting this as the SL had no reason to have had done this. Of course, I was over reacting within OOC and I don't believe this would be "Mingy, toxic and just annoying". The SL in question made no comment when asked and had initiated a server wide RP reset without the correct initiations for it, of course I was going to react considering I had been on site leading against the SCP's and CI. I think you can understand that I'd be agitated after this being the result after successfully leading the site and receiving no response.

I don't see how one specific situation in which you've picked out from chat logs reflects my overall intentions and respect for the community. I do see that this could be concerning from specific perspectives and that without full context, and this is understandable. I have made a considerable amount of effort in re introducing myself into the community and with this I do thoroughly believe that I'm doing well and have made an overall positive impact upon the community within my time back with both initiating and developing RP within the server.

Feel free to DM me about this if you wish!

Thanks,
Falcon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.