Wukong's Leaving

Wukong The Great Sage

Feb 28, 2023
Hello, my gamer gents and ladies or whatever you are.
I'm Wukong or Shin "Grid" Youngwoo in SCP-RP USA

Unfortunately, I have to leave the server as I'm going to BootCamp. It'll take me a year, as I realize being an aircraft mechanic will take some time. I hope to see my fellow Chaos Insurgents and those goobers who oppose them to be in high positions or play the game just for fun.

Here are my notes to select individuals.

@Rowling - Hey man, I hope to see you soon, you absolute goober; my time with you as an LTCOM has been great. I've seen you be the best officer for CI, and I hope you continue to be a great officer in this server or any game you choose to play.

@Paladin - Paladin, you are the best Commander I've seen besides Alpharius's reign (Even though he was inactive after a month, lol). I hope you continue to lead CI, but if you don't, take care and stay safe, man. Always keep on going, man.

@Alpharius - You have been a great commander/officer despite being inactive in CI. I hope everything is good with you. I've joined the military cause I can't be bothered to do college and have debt. Fuck that. Anyway, I hope to see you soon.

@Shark - I hope we have some tea sometime, friggin goober DEA

@rummer - Hey Rummer, I know I've seen you grow, but my best advice for you is not to be power-hungry. I've seen fuckers go down that path and would want you to stay humble and upright. Of course, be a bit of a goober, but do it in moderation! Stay safe, goober.

@Javelin or Archer - Hey Boss, It was great when you were an officer when I was a little shit enlisted in CI. I hope to see you get back to your original rank. It's been great to have you as my officer and colleague now. When I return in a year or so, I hope you become Commander for CI.

@Andreas Bacon - Hey, my favorite Delta operative. I hope you get Delcom in the future, my silent friend. Stay safe fucker

@SweetHeart or Sadako - I hope you become a BCOM, as I know you have potential, my femboy friend!

@Yeti - Hey Yeti, you friggin goober O-1, I hope that post reaches you in good health, and stay safe, you friggin goober.

@INSANE or Poni - MY FUCKING FAVORITE BOY. You have been the craziest motherfucker I've seen, and I hope you stay that way, man. Even though I'm retiring, I hope to see you, good friend. Take care of CI for me.

@Painter - Hello, my fellow gamer; you, Yeti, and Sadako are great people to meet. Don't do stupid shit, alright? Anyway, Funni Wukong will be playing IRL Military RP.

@stee ven - Great job being admin, man. I hope you get SSL in the foreseeable future.

@ZEEK - STAPH BEING INACTIVE ADMIN GOOBER :)

@Canoon - You are very scary, but from what I can tell, it's probably from previous experiences, so thank you for making this server fun (BUFF CI ;-;)

@Mercer - Great SSL. Hopefully, you will become NL and such—you great, glorious bastard.

@El Sol- I hope you become an MCOM man. Best colleague to have!

@Rav Uchiha - Damn. I remember the times when you were higher than me. Hopefully, you become a Delcom man; you have the potential.

@Pigeon - I can't figure out between you and Poptart, lol, but ngl, good job getting Delcom, man!

@Poptart - I said the same thing with Pigeon. I can't figure out the two of you and get confused about which. Hopefully, soon, you get Delcom.

@Mayuri - Staph being a goober and start manning O-1 there's too many goobers in there.

@Mapper - Best GM to ever meet, let alone a friend; I've seen you back on CI before becoming a GM and an Ethics Committee Member. Hopefully, you get chairman, you goober.

@Astra - Best GOC LTCOM I"VE SEEN, also this man pooped his pants lol :)

@Kuma - Happy borthday Kuma, you are a good friend to have. I hope you stay safe Jolly Chimp the Cymbal monke :)

@Lykos - Happy birthday, Lykos, anyways. You've been a great friend despite being A-1. I hope you stay safe with that heart of yours and be the best you can be, you major goober!

@Pickles - Pickles I hope you achieve higher ranks in CI when I come back!

@alpha - Don't be a power-hungry man. You're becoming like Rummer, and we don't want that shit. Stay safe and take care.

@Fubar - I remember you, Jack Daniels. You've been a great officer in Nu-7 and now an LTCOM for A-1, how times change lol. I hope you stay safe in the foreseeable future man and take care.

To those I forgot to mention, thank you for having me and meeting me. Whether good or bad, I hope you all stay safe and take care, goobers.

This is Wukong or "The Monkey King" signing out :)

I'm gonna pull a Gail Lewis.

• Sad
Reactions: pinhead

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
- Support
cant leave yet

NOOO YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME ITS TOO SOON

Driver

Sep 8, 2023
o7, wish you the best of luck in whatever you plan out in the future, love you man <3

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Good luck at bootcamp. Whenever you’re feeling physically strained just remember, the mind quits before the body.

Last edited:

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
You just got admin too, you were gunna do great things. I hope you enjoyed your time on the staff team and CI, and I hope to see you back one day - pigeon

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
@Rowling - Hey man, I hope to see you soon, you absolute goober; my time with you as an LTCOM has been great. I've seen you be the best officer for CI, and I hope you continue to be a great officer in this server or any game you choose to play.
DONT LEAVE ME