Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154521940
Discord name: AussieDropBear#1347
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Weeks
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AWST
Character name(s): Xanax Drew, Andrew Jones.
Civilian name: Andrew Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I Believe I'm an accommodative Person willing to spend large amount of time upholding the stanards oh the site, but not only that helping guide people in the right direction. I believe i understand the duties and reasonability that the Ethics Committee Assistant holds. I've played a large amount of Internal Affairs so therefor this has given me a lot of knowledge of the Code of ethics and Code of conduct.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Ethics Committee Assistants uphold the code of ethics. Working with Site Administration to uphold the standards within the facility. Site Administration Internal Affairs and ECA are a Critical Help when ethics are not around. Helping Foundation Personal with any problems that may occur. Coordinating with MTF, Site Admin when the Ethics Committee Members are not on site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ethics Committee Assistant Xanax Drew is an ex-scientist turned lawman, he's very knowledgeable on the code of conduct and ethics. He was sent from Site **REDACTED** to Site **REDACTED**by the overseer Council to un-cover un-ethical issues going on within the foundation of Site **REDACTED** due to his extensive experience and knowledge.

He started disguising as multiple foundation staff, first as GENSEC, then a RESEARCHER, somehow the corruption was so strong his identity was revealed and was swiftly terminated by the Site Director. 05-**REDACTED** to this day still trys to contact Xanax Drew to no eval.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
-Support
- No CL4 experience
- I think you need to be a part of civil gamers a bit more to get the understanding of how everything works

- Inactive (I don't really see you could be cause of you being AWST)
- No CL3 Experience either

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
-Support
- No CL4 experience
- I think you need to be a part of civil gamers a bit more to get the understanding of how everything works

- Inactive (I don't really see you could be cause of you being AWST)
- No CL3 Experience either
Thanks for your comment, However i notice you didn't even read my application? i do have clearance level 3 experience. a lot tbh.

Thanks for the review. cheers.

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
-Support
-Only Interactions I've had are negative
-Randomly very rude

-Poor quality Application

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Support

- Great Interactions
- Knowledge of CoE & CoC
- Lots of Playtime

- No Clearance 4 Experience
- Biographical Information Lacking

Reactions: Oliver Dalgetty

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
Hi thanks for the review.. i don't believe i have ever interacted with you?. when you got ambassador for IA i legit said "Um who even is truth?"
It would be good to keep in mind that being in AWST may have an impact on the frequency of interactions with people within US timezones. Peak hours for the US server doesn't fit well with your timezone, so you should take that into account before being rude to the people who cannot honestly say that they've seen you.

Oliver Dalgetty

Jan 22, 2023
Gold Coast, Queensland.
It would be good to keep in mind that being in AWST may have an impact on the frequency of interactions with people within US timezones. Peak hours for the US server doesn't fit well with your timezone, so you should take that into account before being rude to the people who cannot honestly say that they've seen you.
Um.. I'm confused by your statement...? how was my reply to Truth's review rude? i was simply stating facts, replying to his review confused on how they've had bad interactions with me when i've never interacted with them

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Drew!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been put on hold!

Please wait while we discuss the application, We will be with you again shortly.​

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Drew!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may reapply in Two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.