For how long have you played on CN SCP: Few years now
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AWST
Character name(s): Xanax Drew
Civilian name: NIL
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1710337490527.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NIL, not interested in whitelisted roles. 096 Whitelist.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes FailRP & RDM when i first joined the server in 2021

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I believe i'm very experienced with the SCP Play style, as i have played multiple SCPs over my time here at CN, resulting in me gaining favorable knowledge of SCPs & how to extend the RP players experience with an SCP.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Assisting foundation personal in their daily duties, SCP 22415 may also be found wondering around the facility looking for anyone who may be in need of there assistance.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would be assisting the researchers into the SCP-22415 Dimension as they're helpers, SCP 22415 Does not assist in combat.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 due to the fact researchers are helpers & non combatants, i would rescue the researcher into the 22415 Dimeson to assist them in getting away from the threat.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not help the D-Class as 22415 is not allowed to assist d class, i would report the escape to GENSEC.

Johnathan Doe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to failing to meet level requirement

You may reapply in 5 days

Kind Regards,
Johnathan Doe​

Status
Not open for further replies.