United States
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
- Xxanner
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 17h 26m 26s
In what country are you located?:
- USA
Time zone:
- GMT EST -4
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Biohazard Researcher Abel Matthews
Chaos name (include your rank):
- CI-D Codename HUNK
Civilian name:
- Juanito Espazar
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:21142401
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for?:
- UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for Metagaming for the past month, 5 bans from 6+ months ago
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2 hr max on work days, 4+ on off days, I work night shifts as a psych nurse IRL 3 days out of the week so I have 4 days off with lots of time to think and prep for events prior to getting on.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- It seems like something that would be a lot of fun for the server, and I would enjoy doing it. I've never been a DM or anything like that for tabletop games like DnD but I've played a lot of well-run campaigns by other friends/coworkers who have been DM's for me and others. I feel like having those experiences and transferring them over to the server would be a lot of fun and creative.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am a huge fan of SCP lore and been following the lore for quite some time now. I've been watching/reading SCP videos all the way back from 2013, getting into it from old Markiplier videos when he played the old school SCP containment breach game with peanut.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- SCP: Pandemic Event
Based on and around the new SCP: Pandemic game where a squad of MTF units must enter the facility where the Psi-Z program is being actualized. The experiment has gone wrong and the facility must evacuate, initiating a Code Black on the server, everyone who is alive will be transported off the area and people who volunteer to participate as zombies will be turned into the people left behind that turned into zombies (players will spawn with 100HP, 90% move speed, and SCP-966 SWEP, given SCP-049-2 zombie models) MTF units will move in with squads of 4 people at a time, based on rank, sending in a new squad every time the first one is eliminated. If no units succeed in clearing the Psi-Z threat, warhead detonation will be prioritized.

- SCP: Transport Event
Random SCPs being transported to the site more frequently. SCPs will be random every week and a new one will be placed in LCZ behind the large Lvl 3 clearance door that always seems to be empty. These SCP's will range from live volunteer players, or simply creative props from the workshop.

- SCP: 002 Event
Simple flesh ball that will be constructed in HCZ. Everytime a D Class enters he will be absorbed (poisoned) into the ball. Creating a new piece of furniture in the room. (Props will be added with flesh texture and the SCP built entirely from my own props)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- I have never seen a list of the maps available for events, but if it would be allowed I would need multiple days to come up with a campaign for the map since it would take a lot of planning and coordination for spawn placement, etc, for the event not to turn into pure chaos. But I could think of something like surface wars where foundation troops go up against CI and civilian rebels in a small TDM type map where the two sides duke it out for a bit.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Mission for O-1 during new SCP transports can be to meet with powerful and shady dealers that can be players who volunteer to RP an exchange event for the SCP before it is handed over to the foundation. If things go wrong, this could end up in a surface breach event for the SCP.
A-1: Follow O5 council during the SCP exchange.
Nu-7: A new SCP has breached the surface, its your mission to recontain and bring it in for research.
E-11: Psi-Z program has gone wrong, E-11 Nine Tail Fox unit must enter and clear the facility.
CI: A new SCP is being transported to the foundation, little do they know their informant is working for the CI, intercept the transfer.
Foundation Staff: A new SCP is on site located in LCZ (or HCZ), we must do our best to learn from it while it is here.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Nobiwan ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Lead Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.