xeno's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Your in-game name: Forgotten (I think xeno or this one I have on my forums)
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146910982/
Date of ban: 10/11
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans Class X
Who banned you: Forgotten
Ban length?: Forgotten (6 months I think)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): Sure, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not get a single warn/ban.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I want to be welcomed back to the community again and start from scratch.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If I get another stacked bans ban again then make it permanent please.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Want to have fun, Been bored lately with nothing to do.

Last edited:

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Hello @Bolton 'Dagger' Bjørn ,

You were banned for stacked bans due to a large amount of bans within a 6 month timeframe from when you were banned (10/11 as far as i remember). This was made aware to me when you were in a sit for rdm by a lower staff and you were banned as being banned that many times is not acceptable on the server.

Many thanks,
Coolfrae

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Sorry to interupt with the appealing process but wondering if there are any current updates on this case.
-Thanks for the support

Deleted member 55

Sorry for the waiting.

I will leave a final verdict when I have the time. This will probably be tomorrow.

Deleted member 55

Hi,

I'm always the type of person who thinks that people deserve a second chance, however.

Your ban will stay, you have been given multiple chances to be let back into the community and have proven to us you're not worthy of receiving another chance.

Do not make a ban appeal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.