Civilian name: Dodgy Dave
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None yet
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warning for FailRP
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying to become an Executive Researcher because I love playing as a Researcher nearly every day and I would love to help out D Class even more by becoming an Executive Researcher. Another reason for why I am applying is because Researching on test is really fun rp and and shows what rp is made of.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I feel like I am suitable for Executive Researcher because I am very safe when around d class, I always tell D Class what to do first before doing a test, I always write down my tests on clipboards, I always make sure to do 1 test only and I always do the SCPs that have a high chance of survival rate so that my D Class don't die because then the test will be a Failure. I am stay in a very professional manner when becoming a Researcher. I sometimes give the D Class the option of what test they would love to do. I also credit them before tests. I make sure my documents have a good descriptive method and aim of the test. So I feel like I am very fit to become an Executive Researcher and help out the fellow Research team.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-0 Currently but willing to try and get a few later on.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-The Responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in RP is to always help out other researchers and help them know how to create documents and telling them the rules of a Researcher (This is mostly for the new Jr. Researchers) Then Executive Researchers will have to read give grades to people and give them Feedback on what they should do better and fix. And I will have to be in a very professional manner as an Executive Researcher to set a good role model for the Research team and to fellow new Jr. Researchers.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- xeno was a man who always dreamed of becoming a Researcher. xeno once filled out a form where he could then be accepted to becoming a jr. researcher. xeno was accepted and started doing Tests on the small SCPs first on the D Class. xeno was very successfull in doing and then was promoted to Researcher. xeno has been upgraded with better, affective and more interesting SCPs. xeno was very sucessful and was then promoted to Sr. Researcher where he then donate most his money that he earned from the Research Department to charity. The Executive Researchers seen all the hard work he has been doing and then made a decision to promote xeno to Executive Researcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfo_studios1

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
i Want to be the first to say he has has many altercations on the UK site, Ranging from Warnings to Actually being banned from the Uk server Which in turn is Making him apply for the USA site, i Dont Recommend You apply for Executive Until you sorted your Issues with other sites, Many Thanks

- Director of Research Dr.ShadyDave

ExpiredOnions

Mar 6, 2022
-Support

-Poorly done app (needs more than just "I am applying")
-Lack of experience (write more excellent docs and know how)
-Troublemaker in the UK server

I would say go do sum research and write docs and try to not get warnings and bans. Maybe apply after a week or two after you improve your reputation and you will probably get accepted.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
With your history of misbehaviour, toxicity and failure to follow even the most basic of protocols you should not be entrusted with any position of authority in this community.

Eirik Higgs

Dec 7, 2021
Norway
=neutral
+/- decent application (didnt fill out why you were applying)
+/- Not alot of experience with you in RP, though the little ive had has been negative

-troublemaker

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-Support
Xeno displays blatant disregard for rules and community guidelines along with little to no respect towards other people. I do not believe Xeno should be entrusted with a Level 4 Job until his behavior has improved massively. If you really want these positions, prove yourself to the community and prove that you have improved.

Reactions: 'Negan' White

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

Feel like people are giving you a hard time for previous actions but I feel as if you've changed a lot

Signed: Security Captain Sbeve Spenson

Reactions: xeno

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Hi guys, I know that you guys hate me for my previous actions when I first started playing the server but all I want to say is I am still improving. Thank you all for the verdicts. I will try my best to fix things up. <3

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support
Xeno displays blatant disregard for rules and community guidelines along with little to no respect towards other people. I do not believe Xeno should be entrusted with a Level 4 Job until his behavior has improved massively. If you really want these positions, prove yourself to the community and prove that you have improved.
Sorry about the 'I am applying' it was about 1 am and I was very sleepy and didn't notice that part. I will ensure to fix that up <3

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
1648050748489.png
From the office of the Director of Research
Decision regarding Xeno Executive Researcher application

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher here at Site-56, before anything I like to thank you for the time and effort you put in your application for this position. At this time however I do believe that you are not currently suited for the position of Executive Researcher here at Site-56, this is due to lack of support from your fellow peers and your history with the foundation. My advice would be to improve your imager here at the site in a more positive language to let your fellow researcher and me know that you are ready for this position.

If you have any question or inquires about this decision please do not hesitate to send me a message on discord and I would be more than happy to answer them, once again thank you for the time and effort put into this application

-Signed, Director of Research Castellano, Site-56

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.