xeno's Internal Affairs Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199146910982
Discord name: ₓₑₙₒ#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 3 months now.
In what country are you located?:
Time zone:
Greenwich Mean Time / GMT
Character name(s):
Civilian name:
Dodgy Dave
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have not hold nor have any MTF or CI roles atm. Might be trying to get MTF in the future though.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes. Bad reasons. I feel ashamed to say. But I'm more mature now
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs because I play as IA Agent on a daily basis and love playing as it, I feel like I give my people chances if doing bad and can do the same for Director of IA, But if they have done more than once then that will not be good for them. I am also very responsible as Internal Affairs Agent and can 100% take that part to Director of IA using my knowledge on game rules and also IA rules. I also am very good when writing out documents and remembering things which may come to use as DIA.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
- I am suitable as DIA because I am very good when writing out documents, remembering things and also handling intense situations that me or other people are in. I let one person talk at a time and let them explain their side of the story before the other can explain theirs. I'm good at handling groups of people which can help when everywhere is too crowded.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
- DIA responsibilities in RP is to be in charge when giving out orders to Ambassadors, Agents and Operatives and to make sure all Agents ect are doing right.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- My character is a man named 'xeno'. One day xeno was just a normal Agent doing his job well with other Agents. The normal stuff like sorting out different situations. When one day xeno was promoted to Director of Internal Affairs by a document he wrote out. xeno had a week as Director and everyone loved him. He would ask how everyone's day were and say to everyone that if there day isn't going good then he could spread the love with them. xeno loved giving to charity and helped young people to live the best life they can.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE -SUPPORT
+active on IA
=does not have experience as ambassador but has generic IA experience
-have seen mingy behaviour from you in RP at a few point
-violating the terms Cloak set on your Security CPT app

Here is my verdict -Dor

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xeno

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-Support
- Previous ban from SCPRP.
- Unserious behavior in character.
- No leadership experience.
- Blacklisted from Staff and applications based RP roles (provided its still active)
- Short application.

• Angry

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
-Support

- Childish behavior
-
Toxic in OOC (called someone some inappropriate words, because of a known joke)
- In my opinion no where near suited for the role.

• Angry

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
-Support

- Childish behavior
-
Toxic in OOC (called someone some inappropriate words, because of a known joke)
- In my opinion no where near suited for the role.
So you're saying someone putting in OOC an ip grabber is a joke?
Edit: My one and only time I messed up by saying something in ooc means that this application is not suitable for me? Infact I work really well as an IA and to me it seems you're trying you're best you can to get all my applications declined Tommy.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @xeno ,

"Do not apply for staff or any roleplay position on SCP-RP again in the future, your applications are not welcome." - Community Assistant Cloak

You are not allowed to apply for any sort of role or roleplay position, this is what cloak has said to you before in the security captain application you have done a while back. Please refrain from posting more applications otherwise action will have to be taken.

Reference

• Angry
Status
Not open for further replies.