Character name(s): xeno
Civilian name: Dodgy Dave
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None so far
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 warning - FailRP
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying for Security Captain because as a Security Sergeant being a member of GENSEC team it is my passion to give good orders to Security to help keep the facility safe from dangerous threats and to be a really good Team working and Leadership role model to the fellow Foundation Personells mainly the Security Team.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-What makes me suitable for Security Captain is that I am good at giving orders, I am good at Team Work with my fellow Security, I set a good role model as Sergeant, I am very mature and rarely mess around, I set tasks for the Security team such as 'Watch Airlock for me' or 'Stand near research line and help out Researchers for me' and if they gain my trust and co-operate then that means I am a good role model to them and looks to me as I have a good Security Team.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a good Security Captain in RP is giving good orders, being friendly to the Security team and don't sound furious or annoyed unless they don't co-operate, Be a good leadership and role model to the Security because being a bad role model will end up in them switching to a different job and them not being interested in you, Helping out the foundation with SCP breaches, Riots, Code Black ect, And let Security know the rules ect, Giving Security 1-2 chances until giving them a demotion. Another responsibilities is doing Riot training for the Security team to try and earn something rather than be shouted at by Sergeants or Captains.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- xeno was a wise man (child more like) born in England of the United Kingdom. xeno was a wise chap who was very good at being an amazing role model and has a passion to being a very good Security member. One day he was recruited to the SCP Foundation to then become a Cadet, Officer, Sergeant until he was asked to write a form down to become a Security Captain, xeno accepted the offer and was later accepted to become a good Security Captain and his journey then began. <3
Note: Only give me verdicts if you have met me on the USA server. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfo_studios1

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-Support
-First Cloak denied you for a while to type applications and in my eyes thats already enough
-Second havent seen you ingame before
-Sounds like you got no experience on the security
-Little to no depth on the application
-Toxic when somone argues whit him and he cant argue he will just become mad so yeah i dont hes fitted for this spot if im gonna be honest whit you guys

Reactions: elad

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-Support
Xeno or Xon has shown little maturity or interest in actually partaking in the serious RP the community has to offer and has in many situations made it worse for people around him. While I never personally interacted with Xeno I've received so many reports in character about his actions and behavior. Please do not respond to this comment.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Good guy
+Good at rp
+ Very active as security lately
+ Active ig
+ Matured a lot more on USA server

Xeno has come a long way and I feel like he genuinely wants to do good in the facility.

Signed: Sbeve Spenson Security Captain

Last edited:
Reactions: xeno

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
@xeno may i reccomand not responding to each reply seperatly, gather a few replies and if needed post one reply (or edit ur post) that replies to them all constructivly.

this is also said in the application format post:
1647966877354.png

Reactions: elad and xeno

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Yeah no. With your history of misbehaviour, toxicity and failure to follow even the most basic of protocols you should not be entrusted with any position of authority in this community.

Johnson "Li Th" Jequavias

Mar 17, 2022
Northern Ireland
+Support
+Active as Security and in-game
+Matured a lot more on the USA server than the UK server
+Seems fit for USA server
+Good RP
+Friendly
+Deserves to be a Security Captain and is already fit in the Security team.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Hello Xeno,
I will be giving you a -Support. Now, before I explain why the reasoning why I wish to iterate that UK People may leave verdicts on your application if they interact with you in RP or out of RP regardless of server location so the chiefs can see how you act while off the selected server. Being said these are the reasons why:

- Previous Bans from IA.
- Attitude to responses (as seen above)
- Application is not in depth.
- Banned from the UK server.
- Maturity could improve.
- Aggressive when given constructive criticism.

These are my reasons as to why I have given you a -Support. Do not take any offense to this as most of the reasons said above can be alleviated overtime. However, as of this moment and for potentially a few weeks or a month that (to my best ability) are not mature enough to take it.

Kind Regard,
Tommy Lee

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
-Support

-
Immature
- Has past history of rulebreaks (even put a video in discord of him using discord to influence RP)
- Has had to be banned from many professions in the UK server

~ He has attempted to show improvement, I play on both US and UK and i did notice via comms when as GENSEC Sgt he attempted to actually do his role.

Now in response to your replies and how you have handled yourself in this thread, you are not doing yourself any favors to proving your maturity, instead it seems you are getting angry at people for having an opinion on you and your ability to roleplay, which sometimes it can be unfair, but they are entitled to give their verdict.

in some of your responses to the big response post saying "dont give me a verdict if you havn't seen me on the US server" does not automatically disqualify their opinion, especially when CG is a network, so if people from another server have encountered you, its only fair they give a response, it seems as if you know you will be given a danmening response so you are taking effort to try curtail the feedback.

In a leadership position you will be expected to deal with high stress situations and also remain calm and collected, i personally do not think you are capable to do this with the way you act, at the slightest bit of confrontation you run wild with rage and it leads to longer disputes.

Furthermore as a leader you are expected to take responsibility for mistakes and accept criticism, im this thread I have not seen much acceptence of criticism or respect for their opinions with your "this is for the other server".

Until you are able to PROVE you can be trusted and prove to the players on the US server, i do not feel you deserve the rank of Captain, however I implore you to prove me wrong and become a great roleplayer

- Yeke (Roual MOAT)

EDIT: I have noticed that prior to this post, or after that Xeno has deleted his big reply thread, I would take that as a way to avoid accountability for his actions.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Closed

The responses here are not appropriate whatsoever for the forum, please spread positivity, rather then attack everyone who shares their own opinion. Learn from your mistakes, not deny them.

“Many times what we perceive as an error or failure is actually a gift. And eventually we find that lessons learned from that discouraging experience prove to be of great worth.”

You can re-apply in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.