Discord name: mdread
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 9-10 Months
In what country are you located?: Jordan
Time zone:GMT +3
Character name(s): Yagoub Gamaradin [GE]
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1714155338577.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 SGT HELD, CI-A HELD
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have around 10-15 warnings throughout my SCP-RP journey, listed here. These warnings started off as me not knowing how to play or what to do, then progressed to mistakes I made over a nine-month period.
1714155713226.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
In this game what excites me the most is being social with other people, I feel as if this role would help me do that and boost other players experiances
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 will help people based on morality. If he sees anyone in danger and they are in the morally correct position, he will assist them. 22415 usually helps non-combattive personnel, yet it can help combatives in a pinch.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, and you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would help the reserchers as they are the non-commbatives.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076, which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
22415 would do everything in his power to help the defensles resercher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block; he is low on health and demanding medical attention. What do you do?
You wouldnt help the d-class because it is moraly wrong that he is breaking out of d-block, I would contact a GENSEC personel.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @mdread
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.