Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:484729298

Discord ID: marcanman

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was a Admin for another MRP server when it was still around.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I used to play a lot of GTA serious RP on a whitelisted server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4 depending on work.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I get great satisfaction out of helping people. I have a a lot of past experience helping people in Garry's mod and IRL. I really enjoy this community and I have logged quite a couple hours on, and I will continue to play and assist this server. The connections I've been making and the interactions on RMP are priceless, this server has been perfectly fabricated in my opinion and I would love to be apart of this team in more ways then one.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I serve for the Royal Canadian Air Force. I feel my real life experience of quick problem solving and and logical thinking could benefit the staff greatly. High mental resilience and calm demeaner can defuse many situations. I have training many different scenarios and could be a great asset to the team.

Last edited:

Joniwaboy

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 11, 2021
+ Support
The moment he joined RMP he has been a valuable asset, helping new recruits and improving RMP.

He has shown dedication to the server and it's people.

miceal

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Jul 19, 2022
-Support
- Low Vtime
- No interactions

RickyMiller

Nov 13, 2023
+ Support (The Player Yari of the Royal Military Police was very helpful upon my first very moments of joining the server, offering to recruit me to the regiment during it's revamp.)

+ Interactions
(Player was incredibly nice upon our interaction, seems like he'd be a good fit for the Staff Team in welcoming new players.)

+ vTime
(The required playtime for application is 20 hours, so minus'ing him for it makes no sense as he's done what is asked for.)

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-/+ Neutral Support

I've only seen you recently in game and I'm not aware of your current abilities. However my interactions have been good!
Goodluck with your application!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Yarl,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Id Just like to add, You have joined the server very recently however in the small amount of time you have been playing you have achieved 1 day 12 hours Vtime which is incredible so as you are past the minimum I'm allowed to accept and on top of this some members of our community have had positive experiences with you, So I am more than happy to accept your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.