yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Bringo Brown
Your SteamID:76561198351148690
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/edit/avatar
Date of ban: 4/24/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Toxicity 30 weeks (thats all i remember server is full)
Who banned you: Cincannutis
Ban length?: 30 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): us
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I should have unbinded it or never binded it in the first place
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was goofing with my friends earlier in sandbox and I spammed the slang version of the n word I forgot to unbind it. I was a agent and I accidently pressed the bind, I didn't think it was me until I remembered about the bind. Some guy reported me and literally said the hard r apparently he was "trying to explain what I said". I tried to explain it was an accident and it was just a bind, and because of my past offences the admin couldn't let it slide. I find it unfair the guy that reported me said the hard r and only got a verbal. It was an honest mistake and if I really wanted to say that to someone I would have done something way worse. In one of the clips I was trying to speak but I unbinded everything so I was trying to talk to the admin.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I should have unbinded it or never binded it in the first place
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Im getting really close to passing nu7 tryouts im 2 questions away

Last edited:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

During the beginning of the sit the other person did say the N-word. I didn't hear him say it with the hard R but I let him go because he was explaining what you had said, I later told him that he should never say it in a normal situation. As for your ban, you had a Severe toxicity class X meaning you had done something like this multiple times in the past so I couldn't let this slide even if it was a bind. While I was explaining everything you had left the server, I believe, or at least left the sit room by switching jobs. When this happened I was told that I shouldn't wait for you to rejoin because of how major this ban was and promptly banned you for the bans you had qualified for.

Have a good day!
Ryan.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

During the beginning of the sit the other person did say the N-word. I didn't hear him say it with the hard R but I let him go because he was explaining what you had said, I later told him that he should never say it in a normal situation. As for your ban, you had a Severe toxicity class X meaning you had done something like this multiple times in the past so I couldn't let this slide even if it was a bind. While I was explaining everything you had left the server, I believe, or at least left the sit room by switching jobs. When this happened I was told that I shouldn't wait for you to rejoin because of how major this ban was and promptly banned you for the bans you had qualified for.

Have a good day!
Ryan.
I thought this would pop up in logs.
You froze me.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
I just wanted to add that yes, I know this is my 15 class x ban or whatever but I have been trying to avoid toxicity bans until this happened. I understand if you don't want someone that binded the n word to their keyboard on the server, but again I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
+1

Happens to the best of us. I used to do a little bit of bad trolling in the past and had that and the f word binded before. In the future just don't have it binded. It was obviously an accident and that guard is a pussy for reporting it.
And a hypocrite, I forgot to mention he also tried to convince the staff that it wasn't me that said it but it was him.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Quandale Pringle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

While it is agreed that that other player should've been punished, that does not excuse your actions. The fact that you had it binded to your keyboard is beyond need to explain. Your repeated actions, countless warns and bans, has lead to the ban time raising higher and higher. Those previous warnings and bans should have served as deterrent themselves. You've received countless warns and three bans just after being unbanned. You were banned for "Stacked Class X [A]" as well, which isn't the case. Your ban has been raised to "Stacked Class X [E]" as it should have been, which raises your ban time.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.