For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week, 1 Day+
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Zach "BUB" Smokes
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently O-1 LT, and Security Captain, 096 Whitelist | Previously MFT Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to help further the foundation's research with greater and more creative tests. I also want to help the research department grow in a positive manner. Helping the younger and more junior researchers is also a goal of mine within the department so that they can grow to become amazing research team members.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I'm very creative and therefore able to come up with unique tests. I also have good leadership skills, so I will be able to lead tests and other researchers to help ensure the safety and security of the foundation. My knowledge of SCPs grows daily as I read and watch content on SCP lore so I will be better able to handle and deal with current and future SCPs we contain within our site.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Currently none, sadly. An excellent document is one that provides full information, pre-content about the topic, the full idea/test in detail, the results, and provides pictures if applicable. Excellent documents are also formatted in the proper manner on the correct type of document for the contents, and an excellent document's author used proper grammar and ample wording for the contents of the document.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Within RP an executive researcher should be overseeing tests and running the higher clearance SCP tests. Executive researchers also should be reading over documents and grading them. Plus, executive researchers should be assisting teach lower-level research staff the proper ways, methods, documentation, and such to help them further their skills within the department of research.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Zach was a young and normal kid that has always had a knack for science. As he got older he got more in-depth with the world of science and eventually graduated from college with a degree in biology and chemistry. Then one day while Zach was working in his home lab on some ordinary chemicals and materials, SCP [REDACTED] crashed into his neighbor's house. Zach quickly thought on his feet and began to mix up an agent that causes a person or animal to pass out, and because he didn't know what he was dealing with mixed in some extra [DATA EXPUNGED] and [DATA EXPUNGED] to give the formula a kick. This caused SCP [REDACTED] to topple over and pass out after the 3rd injection was given. Zach was firing syringes from a crossbow into the creature as he loaded the formula into tranquilizer darts. When the SCP foundation took over the scene, the staff took notice of Zach and brought him onto the research department team. In time he worked with many SCPs and help create the formula [REDACTED] based on the creation back in his lab years ago.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Reopened

As an executive has resigned, a position is now open. Your application is now in consideration. Please notify us if you no longer wish to apply.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Reactions: Zach "BUB"

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
Application Reopened

As an executive has resigned, a position is now open. Your application is now in consideration. Please notify us if you no longer wish to apply.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png
Wonderful! I am still quite interested!

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Enjoyable to speak with.
+ Hard working.

+/- Unsure on Researcher activity.

I know you just made it to the Ethics Committee, so I'm unsure if you're still going to want this. But I think you'd make a good member to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.