Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Currently MFT Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am suitable for 096 as I understand the lore behind him and would respectfully play the SCP so that 096 is currently portrayed in-game as in lore. I would also not abuse 096 to where am I not actively portraying the SCP in a proper or accurate manner.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- The normal behavior is to sit in a corner, look into the corner, and cry while trying to let anyone see my face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 is allowed to go toward the individual(s) that saw his face and is not allowed to beeline to D-Block unless the individual(s) who saw his face are within D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- A bucket is to be placed on his head at the earliest as possible, then after all the individuals that have seen his face are terminated, he is to be beamed, cuffed, and returned to his containment cell. The airlock doors are checked for damage and once repaired if needed, cycled to ensure the rear door is closed.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Zach "BUB" Smokes ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.