Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
Name: zaps
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:212868297
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Gamemaster
Who demoted you?: Oxford
Date of demotion?: i dont know, back in 2022
What is the case against you?: I got banned for missuse of equipment while i was on trial.
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: ive gotten a few warnings since then but no bans
What is your side of the story?: I was in SOTF ts3 at the time, and they were taking a picture and i decided it was funny to crash it. Obviously it wasnt funny so i got banned a few hours later. I did not ruin any relationship with SOTF at all, but I still am sorry about it and it will not ever happen again.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I feel like the current events are way too PVP based, and not enough Roleplay. The 2 events that i did were RP & PVP and they turned out perfectly, i got a lot of good rating for those.
I will make more RP based events that i've done back then, and also overall improve roleplay even if its slight. Its very clear that people have nothing to do in peacetime, and since im on peacetime pretty much all the time why not run events? i have also been recommended to apply by current Gamemasters.

Thank you for reading my demotion appeal

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support
-mature
-friendly
-would be great GM and i think he will bring great ideas

-didn't shout at me today which is sad because i was looking forward to it
el zapso i think you have changed as a person and you have matured a lot for this coming time and i don't see why you shouldn't be GM.
best of luck.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+support
Much more mature
Albanian
W person
Good mentality now

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

Honestly when he was tgm before his demoting he made good events within peacetime that people liked and got good reviews. after since he has joined HC i feel he has changed for the better much more mature and cares about RP and that is something we def need within the GM team

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
+Support
great lad tbh
active
mature
knows most of the rules

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+Support
+Active
+Maturity
+Knows his rulles

Hello Zaps , i think in the recent weeks you changed a lot , you'r maturity improved a lot and i think you can proove everyone how good are you.
Good Luck!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I think you'd be a good fit for GM and I have no objections to you getting accepted so I will be giving a +support.

Best of luck.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
zaps actually did run good events...

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @el zapso,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal
Congratulations on having your demotion appeal accepted, please poke me the next time you're in Teamspeak so I can re-introduce you to our Game Master team.

Kind regards,
Kyzent​

Status
Not open for further replies.