ZEEK's Exec. Researcher Application (SCP-RP USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:0:164196159

Discord name:
- superlevi2
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- Since late February
In what country are you located?:
- Australia
Time zone:
- AWST (GMT+8)
Character name(s):
- Foundation: Ezekiel "ZEEK" Larsson
- Chaos Insurgency: John "Payday" Jonathan
- U.N.G.O.C.: Glorbo "SNAKE" Florbo

Civilian name:
- Hooty "Croiky" Mcgoos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-G (Holding)
- E-11 SPC (
Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have only received one hitbox abuse warn Which I admit that It was my fault and by accident

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am looking to apply Executive Researcher because I believe that we need more Executive Researchers that are able to cover up a wider Time zone in order to allow different researchers on the server being able to do their experiments

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I am very suitable in Executive Researcher With all of my documents I have made they have been all Excellent Following the exact procedure that is mean't to be followed with every single document I have created for the foundation. If I do get Executive Researcher, I see myself being able to help researchers new and old with what they need for their documents to be excellent and give them my honest opinion of what they need to do for any type of scenario.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I Have up-to 4 Excellent documents (Maybe 5) and been hoping to increase number as I continue in working for the research department of the foundation

What you need for a excellent document:

Cover Page:
It is always important to have a good Cover Page to gain people's interest for what type of Research discovery you have made in the foundation. Although if there any SCPs that deemed to be classified it is best recommended to not have a photo but just the number for the SCPs.

Implementation:
When writing a document for research study, Make sure it has a implementation of who actually created the document so that Whoever reads it will know exactly what department it is from.

Index:
Throughout your document, People are going to want to know where certain pages are through your document, So ensure that there is a index with all the listed pages labeled so that you will be able to find everything needed.

Description:
With whatever study that you create as a Researcher, A description is the most important page in the entire document, being able to hand out information to other personnel showing them and informing them what they are dealing with. (Any Information that is above certain Clearance should be REDACTED)

Aims/Goals:
This section of the entire document allows the reader of the document be able to understand what writer's intention is and what they are achieving for a Research Study.

Hypothesis:
A Hypothesis is a type of way how we can predict on how a experiment will come out and what the possible chances are. A Hypothesis should be written before every study to see how far or similar our answer really was compared to what actually happens.

Equipment Requirements:
If you are conducting a test, All equipment that is needed should be listed in the "Equipment Requirements" section of the document to ensure that when doing a test will come out successfully and is completed without any sort of casualties.

Result/Findings:
After completing a test This section of the document will be filled out with everything that has happened in your study. This document must be filled with everyone such as was a SCP was before the experiment, During the experiment, and after the experiment.

Conclusion:
The conclusion of the document allows the writer to give a finishing to the research study summarizing everything that has went through on this document and finish with a closing.

Authorization:
This can go at the end or beginning, but in case you are doing something requiring clearance above your level, include a signature box for the authorizing part, and a signature box for yourself, to ensure that the signing is official.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Executive Researchers are able to give opinions on peoples documents and grade them when uploaded on SCIPNET
-Executive Researcher must always go by the manual and if not, their ability to run experiments will be revoked
- Executive Researchers are able to approve certain tests unless overruled by a higher Clearance level
- Oversees the research department in substitute of the Director of Research if not on site

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SEARCHING FILE...

FILE FOUND

FILE NAME: ███████ "ZEEK" ███████

RETREIVING DATA

PLEASE WAIT...

BY ORDER OF THE ████████ ██████
THIS FILE IS SUBJECT TO CLEARANCE FOUR CLASSIFICATION
==! LEVEL 4 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED ! ==

PREPARING MEMETIC KILL AGENT...

1690809087463.png

==!ACCESS GRANTED!==

RETRIEVING DATA...

DATA FOUND

NAME: Ezekiel "ZEEK" Larsson

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'0

BIOGRAPGHY
Zeek was born in the late █████ to early █████ in New Jersey, Zeek from a young age was fascinated with the supernatural and science fiction. He had displayed a abnormally high I.Q. and with a rare birth defect that granted Zeek an extra finger on both hands. With this defect, He felt socially awkward in public with it but he didn't let that stop he is gong to do in the future. His defect inspired himself to work on to the big leagues of science. Zeek eventually worked his way up-to West-coast University and been there for 6 years in eventually gaining a partnership with the UN to support him on his investigations. Zeek at that point was not too sure on what to study until he remembered how this all started, from his birth defect. This than inspired him yet again to be a anomalist, studying the vast different types of anomalies that are around the world. He has done some investigating and had found a small litttle town just around ███████ in canada with a large signs of anomalies. Zeek decided to request the UN for a basic form of operations in order to get started on his research in this town. This was than later denied due to a classified form of operations already being held at the known town. Zeek was curious about this form of operations and wanted to know what it was. The Night after this occurrence Zeek decided to follow ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ERROR...

REFRESHING DATA...

ERROR...

ACCESSING AUDIO RECORDS...

BY ORDER OF THE ████████ ███████
THIS RECORD IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONNEL
BELOW CLEARENCE FIVE

==!INPUT SECURITY CREDIDENTIALS!==

PLEASE WAIT...

ACCESS GRANTED

ACCESSING AUDIO RECORDS...

THE INTERVIEW.MP3
██████████: Who the hell are you?

"ZEEK": Who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?

██████████: Don't play games you little shit, Now speak up. Why were you following one of our agents to ██████████?

"ZEEK": Wait *Looks around* Where am I?

██████████: That is Classified under order of the United Nations. and nothing you should be knowing

"ZEEK" I work in association with United Nations. I'm an Anomalist. Research of
Anomalies.

██████████: ................

██████████: *Leaves Room*

"ZEEK": Hey where are you going?

"ZEEK" Hey! Anyone!

3 Hours of silence Pass

██████████: *Enters Room*

"ZEEK" huh?
██████████: Hmmm seems your story checks out. Ezekiel Larsson born from New Jersey with remarkable studies of different sorts of Anomalies ranging big and small. Even some of our own. No Criminal charges, Seems to live alone on the outskirts of Canada. And has a great partnership with the United Nations. Not bad Kid.

"ZEEK" What is this place and how do you know about me

██████████: Well since they are interested in you this is the ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ERROR...

END OF FILE...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pyro

The Gypsy Bard

Apr 20, 2023
To: elarsson@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Elevated |

Greetings Ezekiel,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been elevated to the next step. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; please contact a member of the Research Directorate to schedule your interview.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) to progress your application.​

Reactions: ZEEK
Status
Not open for further replies.