Zeke's mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoiseyZeke

Jun 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NoiseyZeke
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week 1 day 11 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF/SSGT
NWO name (regiment and rank): NON/PVT
Civilian name: Ben Afton
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176339147
Discord ID: NoiseyZeke
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, a dark RP server, an MRP server and 3 more that where less than 3 years ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, though the server name i cannot remember.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-10 (Varies between days due to work)
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I believe that i can be resourceful to the staff team and with previous experiences i can help this team develop more. also, i can make use of my daily activity on server to deal with sits daily.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: with my previous experiences i know the in-game functions of admin privileges so training will be a breeze. also, from my previous experiences i understand what happens during Sits and how they work and making sure that key vitals such as Logs and video evidence are key to resolving the sit. finally, my maturity intelligence and comedy can bring about some positive changes within the server and staff to make MRP run better and happier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there @NoiseyZeke ,

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck on your staff application!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

-Recently very Active
-Nice guy
-Decent overall time on the server

-Application could use beefing up a bit

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022

+/- Neutral
I haven't had enough interactions with you to have a confident + or - support. (Just came off LOA so) Good luck on your staff application!!

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+/- Neutral
im sorry i couldn't understand your App i can't even know what your Nato & Nwo names are.
i also never heard of you or saw you in the server ill try to see more and comeback with a precise verdict.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral

+ Good VTime
+ No warns
+ Previous experience

+/- Never interacted
+/- Unsure of rule-knowledge
+/- Unsure of maturity

- Incredibly poor application
- Didn't list character names

Hello @NoiseyZeke, I recommend you spend more time getting to know the community before applying for the staff team. Your VTime is good however I have never interacted with you and rarely see you. Your application needs drastic improvements.

Oplatek Fella

Mar 20, 2023
+/- Neutral
Like how others have said, I haven't had enough interactions for me to go off of. I do recommend editing your application to add your names for both sides (NWO + NATO.) I do wish you luck in your staff application though.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @NoiseyZeke ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.