Denied Zero’s BotNet/Bitminers Addon

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add either Zeros BotNet or bitminers addon. In my opinion BotNet is way better, has way more options and doesn’t drift out of the theme, bitminers is just a less updated miner, with no other than 1 possibility of mining.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More reason to raid, you can steal money from them, and a new way of making money legally inside your base, since most of the money makers are ilegal, like chemist, weed or printers.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More PD Raids happening, and normal raids.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Gives raiders more money when raiding since most of the time you lose more then you get, to raid a normal org base you would need already 3 hex shields which is 60k, plus a weapon around 20k, to destroy printers for almost nothing, this would add more value to raids and people can make more money.

Last edited:

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
-Support,
From what i understand, the bitminer addon is a bitcoin miner. And bitcoin miners aren't illegal........

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
While i have played around with Zero's botnets before and i find them very interesting. To make this work properly with the server and MaxNet in particular i forsee a lot of work required to make it hook in as needed therefor im NEUTRAL to this suggestion

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
- Support

Already enough things you can earn money while basing you got vcminers printers and than chem or herb this will just make basing too op

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Exit

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

We have decided to deny this suggestion. We are not a fan of this addon and already have a plethora of money-making methods, such as VCMining, that can be utilised. If we did expand, and add other money-making methods, we would go with something else.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.