Status
Not open for further replies.

Boofyman

Jul 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): tatron73

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 w 8d 6hrs

In what country are you located?: North America

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Zeta' (BTAC-S)(Alef-6 SPC)(K10-Enforcer)

Chaos name (include your rank): 'Epsilon' - Alpha

Civilian name: 'Theta'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197345060

Discord ID (name#0000): .tatron

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is my second application (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/zeta-epsilon-theta-zeke-moderator-application.23331/)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1713728261069.png

- I used to minge a lot when I first got here but over time my minging turned to simple mistakes that I've taken accountability for.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have experiencing on many other SCP servers but they were short lived due to their low status, this is one of the only Serious RP servers that I've been on that I have been on for long enough to count.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- On weekdays 4pm to 9pm but on some days I'll be on from 10pm to 2am, and I'll usually be active late at night during weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator for this server because, I see too many people breaking the rules and upsetting others ruining RP and overrall gameplay. I wish to crackdown on rulebreakers to make sure everyone has a fun time on the server instead of losing their marbles because someone broke the rules.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I feel like I would be able to crack down on people breaking very common rules like RDM, Fearrp, Failrp, etc. and due to my low status I'm in the middle of everything and I see things like these happen all the time whether it be a techy rdming someone or someone not listening to orders while under gunpoint. I am special because I'm more in the middle of everything and I'm able to spot out these issues so I can swiftly fix them and make sure people are following the rules and not abusing their power.

Last edited:

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Boofyman

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Boofyman ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are being denied due to vote of not passing you to the next stage. You have a active ban on record and multiple warns too on record active. Please take some time to review our rules if you wish to enforce them.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.