Zeus's DarkRP Moderator Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): deathalex07 (I think Not 100% sure)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 2h 50m
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
In-game name: Zeus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199505498
Discord ID: 530987597959266305 || zeus_happy
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my First Application for DarkRP Staff, but not my First Staff Application. SCP:RP Staff Application: Here

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No Warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes I have many experiences as staff including staffing in this community as far as the rank of Administrator on SCP:RP USA.
Servers - A JVS Server(about 3-4 months)
An Imperial Server(about 3-4 months)
A Sandbox Server(about 2-3 years)
Another JvS Server (about 5 months)
Civil Network/Gamers SCP:RP Admin (286 days)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, From another server which I will not mention here as per the Application rules, and from Civil Networks Military and SCP:RP servers. On the Military Roleplay server, my roleplay was lacking a little due to the times I was able to get on because no one else would be on for me to roleplay with. As for my SCP Roleplay experience I participated in very serious roleplay areas whilst on MTF, GENSEC, IA, Intel, Civilian, and CI. During those times I would have intense Interrogation roleplay and simple interactions with higher-ups within the CoC of the Site.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
- I'm currently 16 years of age with School and a job. I can average a total of 3-5 hours during the week and around anywhere from 7-12 hours on the weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to become a DarkRP Moderator for 3 mains reason. Firstly, as the server is newly released I wish to help the server out as much as possible within this valuable time, such as not having to wait many minutes for staff to take your sit, which times into my next reason; this can easily cause people not to call staff and take matters into their own hands such as them RDMing others to get revenge instead of a staff member warning the Original Offender or in some cases just stop playing. Secondly, I have experience with 5, 10, 15, and even 30-minute sit timers with 3-4 staff members on at a time, I wish to join because due to my availability time frame I'm on whilst UK Staff are sleeping so I'm able to counteract this time frame with sits are not being taken at a quick enough speed. Finally, I love the community and wish to give back in some way.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Firstly I'm not above others, but what makes my application stand out more than others is my previous staffing and Serious roleplay experience within this community itself. Having been an Administrator on a Civil networks server gives me valuable insight into how Civil networks work. So by having that insight, I would have to tie down a Mentor for 1-2 weeks having to train me in commands and such. So in sort if I get the role, I'm able to essentially hit the ground running.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Zeus. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.