Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Name: Zokof
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
Previous Rank: Gamemaster
Date of resignation?: 15th January 2023 (Give or take)
Why did you resign?: Had a lot of exams going on couldn't really find time for the server but no more of those to take so i'm free to play again.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Resigned from staff as well.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Nope
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have managed to find more free time which doesn't look like will be filled for a while. I've got a job but thats at 4am till 11 or 12am depending on the day so when it comes to peak times i'll be available to play and host events again. I'd like to think I left on good terms due to me only having to leave because of exams and want to bring some excitement back to the server with some fresh ideas I have in store for everyone. Plus map change events I love to help with and can easily provide some good ideas and setting things up for them. With all this in mind i'd like to think I could be considered to come back to the GM team. (I was trained my michiel himself so I can understand if you think I might be a bad GM :) ). Jk I love you michiel don't kidnap me again.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Seem to have left on good terms
-Friendly
-MRP in need of active GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.