What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Ban evasion - class C
Who banned you:
DarkXFast
Ban length?:
(Permaban)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
i don't know how it happened and why but i will be safer from be called out for ban evading. and communicate more with the admins
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
2 warns
Why should you be unbanned:
i did not ban evade i only have one account that plays gmod
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
i guess you can't but i am a good member and i just want to have fun. (without breaking the rules ofcurse)
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

its my day to day hobby to play on the server and i think it has a good and nice community

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Do you use any form of VPN? Or have you used any on the server?

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Hi Zoltar,
You have 3 banned accounts linked to your account. After talking with Coolioo we have decided to ban you for ban evasion as you told me you weren't using any type of VPN and none of your family members could have been banned. I suggest you to come clean if you used any alts just to mess around and break the rules of the server.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
Hi Zoltar,
You have 3 banned accounts linked to your account. After talking with Coolioo we have decided to ban you for ban evasion as you told me you weren't using any type of VPN and none of your family members could have been banned. I suggest you to come clean if you used any alts to just mess around and break the rules of the server.
hey. what do you mean by linked? and when was the accounts banned i have 2 weeks of playtime and have not gotten banned yet?

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
@eliaspm Do you use anything else to play Gmod on? Like Geforce Now as an example? This can cause IPs to overlap.

If you don't use a VPN or anything else that can change your IP address, then the only other way for this to happen is to ban evade.

If you cannot provide proof otherwise, then this will be denied.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
@eliaspm Do you use anything else to play Gmod on? Like Geforce Now as an example? This can cause IPs to overlap.

If you don't use a VPN or anything else that can change your IP address, then the only other way for this to happen is to ban evade.

If you cannot provide proof otherwise, then this will be denied.
i dont use geforce now ( i have amd) and can i ask where the ips came from?

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
i dont use geforce now ( i have amd) and can i ask where the ips came from?
Clearly, by your response, you don't use it as you don't know what I mean.

Unless you can prove to us that you were not ban evading, within 24h, then I will be denying this appeal.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
Clearly, by your response, you don't use it as you don't know what I mean.

Unless you can prove to us that you were not ban evading, within 24h, then I will be denying this appeal.
i can't really proof it so you can go ahead and denied it.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @eliaspm ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As above, you were unable to prove that you were not ban evading and you had no reasonable excuse.

You may re-appeal if you can prove you were not evading or can provide a reasonable excuse.​

Status
Not open for further replies.