Status
Not open for further replies.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
1. Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:96124140

2. In game name:

Zoltar

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):

no

4. Do you have a mic?

yes

5. Is this your first application? If not, please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

yes

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

400+ hours on old CG
10 + hours on new CG and growing.

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

if the suspect has no intention of cooperating with officers, I will begin using fearRP to my advantage to get him to cooperate if the suspect still don't want to cooperate, I will utilize my tazers and get him cuffed but if the suspect tries to injure someone or hurt them, I will be forced to use Lethal measurements.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

if an officer dies, I will immediately pull out my weapons/guns and call for backup, I will find the cause of death. and if I find out it was a person that caused the death I
neutralize the person if seems to be openly carrying a lethal weapon. if the suspect does not have any form of lethal weapon out, I will immediately force him to a wall and make him surrender and then il cuff him till I and other officers can find out what happened.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required, how would you lead a raid?

I will gather intel about the raid and why it is happening and then il secure the area using ropes and texts to warn of civilians. and barricade the places that needs it. and optimally I would get some officers to guard the barricade. I will then proceed to talk to the people inside the base and ask what is happening and hopefully get them to come out peacefully. if the suspects refuse to come out and surrender, I will initiate a raid on the base. the raid would work like this CGSF takes leadership. and swat as backups if the situation can't be handled by just CGSF. police to barricade and protect nearby. to put it simply CGSF goes first and then swat then police.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

if the suspect poses no threat to civilians, I will ask him peacefully to stop if he doesn't, I will use non-lethal like a tazer or even better get him to be under fearRP

if the suspect poses a threat to civilians like having a firearm on him, I purse him in the same way. as motioned above but peppering for more lethal measurements like holding out a firearm.

if the suspect has a firearm in hand and is giving clear remarks about using it I will have to neutralize the suspect to protect the civilians nearby

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
yes
- Polite yet forceful
yes
- Effective coordination
yes
- Excellent marksmanship
yes
-Great role-play ability
100% yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:
- Polite yet forceful:
- Effective coordination:
- Excellent Marksmanship:
- Role-Play Ability:

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
+ seen in game
- / + unsure about seeing you in ts
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of combat ability
- / + unsure of rp ability

if you see me in tos feel free to join my channel, i normally sit in the police or swat.

good luck on your app!

Reactions: eliaspm

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
Neutral
+ seen in game
- / + unsure about seeing you in ts
- / + unsure of raiding ability
- / + unsure of combat ability
- / + unsure of rp ability

if you see me in tos feel free to join my channel, i normally sit in the police or swat.

good luck on your app!
joined police on TeamSpeak while you were there I don't know if you notice me though. and let's be real most of the time police TeamSpeak channel is sometimes not the best. thank you for giving your honest review and opinion on my application.

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Neutral
+seen in game & TS.3
- Unsure of raiding ability
- Unsure of RP ability
- Unsure of teamwork ability

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
Can't say I've seen how you operate well enough.
Unsure if I've seen you on PD.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Hello Zoltar!

After consideration we have made the decision to Deny your application.
As it seems to be the main issue is that you are not standing out much on the PD side and that the activity of PD from you is simply too low.
Do not worry, there is always a second chance to go for CGSF!

You may reapply in 2 weeks

With Kind Regards
Erik Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.