Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

- Spierzy

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

- I have around 10 hours of playtime currently. But i have spent around 5-6k hours on this server originally.

In what country are you located?:

- North Cyprus

Time zone:

- GMT +3 (2 hours ahead of BST)

In-game name:

- Zwacky

Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:1:91983697

Discord ID:

- zwacky.

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes and i activately use it.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first ever Relaunched DarkRP application. I have made another staff application on this forum for the SCP-RP server. (I will link all of my previous applications once i am off work.)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No, i have not received any warnings, bans or kicks for some time.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes, i do. I was an Admin (Head Moderator now) back around 2018-2019. I was gonna get Head Admin but i resigned before i could.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes, i do. I have been a Director for Intelligence Department for the SCP-RP server and CGSF Advanced Sniper for the DarkRP server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I can be on for at least 4-5 hours everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- I would like to be a moderator for this server once again because i would like to redeem myself as a member of this community. I also set goals for myself in this server such as getting a high position within the staff team and being a CGSF Advanced Sniper once again. Being a moderator for this server/community once again would raise my morales and give me something to do when i am off from work and at home. Being a moderator is also very very fun and i would do it with a smile on my face.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- I would help the server with an efficient, experienced, quick and fast learning staff member within the community. What makes me special is my skillset with handling absurd and complex situations, human relations between the player and the server, knowing what to do and when to do in situations above me. I know how to handle people very well and i know how to talk to them.

Last edited:

Mr Scooby

Apr 13, 2023
+Support
Zwacky has been around very a very long time and is very capable of a staff position like he has had before. Past some events Zwacky I believe is ready and wants to seriously take up a staff position and I think he would be great to do so.

Good Luck!!!!!

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Has been in the community for a long time
+Seen on TS3
+Improved his behaviour compared to past

Erick

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support
+
Mature
+Knows the rules well
+Good guy.

Zwacky, even though you've done some wrong doings in the past on the server, I believe you've changed to a far better person. which is why I believe you'll be a good contribution to the team.

Good luck!

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
+Support
+Mature
+Nice guy to talk to and is overall friendly
+Experienced and knows the rules well

Good luck zwacky.

Last edited:

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+ Support

If this was 2020, it would be a -Support, however
his behaviour has taken a complete 180 degree turn and he is on a good track and is very friendly and very mature.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Zwacky ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.