Denied Type Blue / Green Inversion Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Stopping the ability for people to equip guns whilst using inversion

Currently this ability is heavily abused and impacts PVP against Type Blue heavily

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More realistic
- Would Stop CI abusing this constantly
- Makes no sense why your able to do it in the first place and you retain the reality manipulation without the SWEP out

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- CI Complaining
- Genuinely none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would make combat with Type Blue more realistic and more fair to both sides, granted that this Type Blue should make a different within combat.

Most -Support will come from CI due to them constantly utilizing this method

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
counterpoint: i suggest that for the duration of inversion, all CL3 keycards the TB/TG is holding become CL5 bio cards, for funny.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Stopping the ability for people to equip guns whilst using inversion

Currently this ability is heavily abused and impacts PVP against Type Blue heavily

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More realistic
i sure do love realism in a universe with a guy who can walk through walls, god himself, a zombie virus and a anomalous guy who thinks hes on the moon!

im joking, just thought this was funny

• Wow
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
i sure do love realism in a universe with a guy who can walk through walls, god himself, a zombie virus and a anomalous guy who thinks hes on the moon!

im joking, just thought this was funny
you're telling me you don't have to fight a man made out of fire on the way to work every Wednesday?

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
-Support
An easier option would be to walk away in cover from the TYPE-BLUE himself, he can't move so use it as an advantage Also scrantons exist??? They literally kill the purpose of a TYPE-BLUE and if anything, just turn him into a less powerful jugg which is easy to kill in CQB so long as you aren't pinned.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
-Support

Just use a Scranton, and I don't see how it is more realistic, in a place.. with a talking lizard.. a man with a sword who regenerates.. an empty suit of armor that can walk.. etc.

Snavier

May 5, 2023
-SUPPORT
I can see your approach but I see issues. Deployment of reality anchors are very easy and some classes spawn with them. TB’s can bleed during inversion, and some can even get bones broken when being shot by a barret. This focuses more of TB and not TG, so I’m feeling this is a direct attack on TB usage. The TB is also locked behind a paywall and also a Gamma ranked class, with a 45 minute cooldown. You seem to have a direct issue with CI TBs than thaumatologists, d-class tbs, and TGs. Hell, d-class tbs do the same thing, this is just an cope post on CI tb?

CI tbs, if not played right, are a bitch to play. So if you wish, make a whitelist / cooldown extension.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
-SUPPORT
I can see your approach but I see issues. Deployment of reality anchors are very easy and some classes spawn with them. TB’s can bleed during inversion, and some can even get bones broken when being shot by a barret. This focuses more of TB and not TG, so I’m feeling this is a direct attack on TB usage. The TB is also locked behind a paywall and also a Gamma ranked class, with a 45 minute cooldown. You seem to have a direct issue with CI TBs than thaumatologists, d-class tbs, and TGs. Hell, d-class tbs do the same thing, this is just an cope post on CI tb?
So i can agree to this perspective to an extent, something to consider is that anchors have a massive cooldown and that they don't stop current reality bending effects, therefore they become useless when someone is in invert with a gun out already

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
So i can agree to this perspective to an extent, something to consider is that anchors have a massive cooldown and that they don't stop current reality bending effects, therefore they become useless when someone is in invert with a gun out already
From what i've seen it does disable Reality Bending effects, although it disables them on the next energy usage
E.G. Bullet Freeze is 5 Energy per 10 seconds, if You Spend 5 Energy at 10 Seconds, then get Anchored at 8 Seconds, you have to wait through that 8 Seconds for it to then disable
(Just as an example, im prob wrong on half the numbers but you get the gyst)
((This also also just from what i've seen/done on reality benders))

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Stealth,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because reality benders are being looked into as of now.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.