Denied Type Blue / Green Inversion Rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Stopping the ability for people to equip guns whilst using inversion

Currently this ability is heavily abused and impacts PVP against Type Blue heavily

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More realistic
- Would Stop CI abusing this constantly
- Makes no sense why your able to do it in the first place and you retain the reality manipulation without the SWEP out

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- CI Complaining
- Genuinely none

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It would make combat with Type Blue more realistic and more fair to both sides, granted that this Type Blue should make a different within combat.

Most -Support will come from CI due to them constantly utilizing this method

Last edited:

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
I agree, especially when CI uses it to camp the elevator doors on Floor 2.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
-support kid named reality anchor:

if you suspect a main raid in general you should be prepared for all scenarios, including a reality bender being part of the raid team - it's not that difficult for one person out of ten MTF who bumrush CI to place a reality anchor

Reactions: MaliciousPacifism

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
What do you think would be a genuine drawback of this? Its was a bug when it first came out and is now being used constantly
This Suggestion is very Focused on TB, and not on TG.
It limits his Kit, as he can't use Inversion and a Gun at the same time, making Inversion a worse Bullet Freeze for Offense and Defence

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
It limits his Kit, as he can't use Inversion and a Gun at the same time, making Inversion a worse Bullet Freeze for Offense and Defence
Inversion was meant to be used to gain armour, not be a invincible god with a gun spraying you down

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
-Support for type green, +Support for TB

TG should be able to do this as they are meant to be powerful and have more energy.

TB shouldnt be able to move or shoot since they are focusing their supply of energy into inversion, its not like you can deploy an anchor while someone is actively shooting at you.

MaliciousPacifism

Jun 23, 2022
-support, I’m not going to say this is a Cope post, I do understand it can be frustrating, but when that TB uses inversion they only have it for 5 seconds and after the effect is done, they are essentially an easy target, as they can’t use any abilities, plus, you can always get multiple anchors…

MaliciousPacifism

Jun 23, 2022
-support, I’m not going to say this is a Cope post, I do understand it can be frustrating, but when that TB uses inversion they only have it for 5 seconds and after the effect is done, they are essentially an easy target, as they can’t use any abilities, plus, you can always get multiple anchors…
I forgot to mention, they need to fix TG’s inversion only going to 200

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
Neutral
Wasn’t this denied before or something because they literally said “skill issue use scrantons and teamwork like it was intended”

Status
Not open for further replies.