Denied Adding actual "laws"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lester Green

Oct 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds some way for the "regular" players to read and understand what "laws" there are in the site. Apart from being very uninformative, there is no way to find the legal codex except inside the interrogation room or discord, which is hard for a regular new player to find. There is also very little information on the charges, which leads to unexplainable arrests. As an example, I was infected as a CS and used the foam where I had walked to remove the infection, I was promptly cuffed, blindfolded and put in jail for this. I had no way of knowing this was against anything, nor that the foam couldn't be used on common diseases. The point is that the charges are very vague compared to the previous COE/COC.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
New and regular players understand what is arrestable and not.
Less confusion about the charges.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Alot of work and many possible loopholes.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
To prevent confusion about the legal codex.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'm +supporting adding the FLC around the site like maybe at Both HCZ CPs and LCZ and D block

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
If your suggestion is about changing the Legal Codex, then that is something that is not up for the Content Team to decide. You need to speak with Site Command (O5 & Ethics Committee) of the respective server.

Lester Green

Oct 25, 2022
If your suggestion is about changing the Legal Codex, then that is something that is not up for the Content Team to decide. You need to speak with Site Command (O5 & Ethics Committee) of the respective server.
It's both about changing it and making it more than just charges with very broad and unhelpful descriptions, but also about adding it somewhere apart from a CL3 area you get arrested for entering.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Think he means more clarification on the FLC and to put the actual board around site

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

i had no idea the code of ethics or the code of conduct existed until i first got arrested and somebody gave them to me. maybe a perm. decal to links in gensec bunks or something like that would really help newcomers know about the COC, COE, and the legal codex

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
They used to have decals up around d-block with qr codes to the codex on em. Bring those back, minus the QR codes. Nobody is gonna be scanning QR codes from a gmod server

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Lester Green

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Situations to do with laws are done In character and as such we cannot interfere with the current law state of the foundation!

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.