Ali L's MRP Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ali L
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Just more than 2 weeks.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: (USSR) Alpha 356, (USSR) Alpha Vlad, (USSR) Alpha Vlad (muted). (NATO) Alpha 536, (NATO) Alpha (muted). (PC) Ho Lee Fuk (muted).
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
Do you have a mic?: Yes, at this current moment in time it is broken, I have ordered a new one and should be here in the next few days.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I haven't received any warnings, kicks or bans.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have had experience as a staff member before.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have also had experience but still learning new things.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- About 4-6.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- For me personally, I just like to help people in anyway I can. Sometimes I see things and people wouldn't report it. I play PC quite often and I see some things which shouldn't be happening and the person doesn't seem to report it. So basically I just want to ensure that people on the server have a good time and i also know that this server can get up to 100 players and sometimes the staff may struggle with handling a lot of sits.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help people get their sits answered quickly and if people need training during war I would put them forward as I see often a lot of trainees waiting during war and they might leave or lose interest for having to wait so long. I'm quite a relaxed person as a whole. Basically meaning i don't get angry often and I have patients for people who are new to the server or new to MRP. I would gladly help guide them and make sure they don't get into trouble.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Neutral (changed at 2:04 am est)
-Not sure if you've been here for two weeks
-Active In-Game
-Active in Teamspeak most of the time

-Haven't talked to much.
-when Cal and I were disguised as NATO and we're in there base you were there as USSR shooting at NATO randomly. Which is not allowed

Last edited:

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Today I will be going with a =Neutral since I haven't really interacted with you nor have any rp with you but good luck!

Flextern

Dec 24, 2020
+/-
+ Active in game and TS
- Haven't interacted with you that much
+ Good rule knowledge

DarknesZed

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Albania
================
~ Neutral (With -Support Tendency.)
================
~ Unsure If you are active in game for 5-8 Hours, (Or my memory is weak.)
~Same applies for the TS. (Unless you are USSR side)

- You see things that do not get reported? Do you think by taking the unreported thing you might
Upset both sides that *Might Have Agreed* On Not Reporting it? (If it is a small thing that does not break Server Rule Wise)

-/~ If You were long enough in server You can tell that our Staff is Hyper active and at the same time are ready within -5sec to get a sit, But good to know You would train people waiting on the backline, ( <- If i get to know you in game i expect you to do This)
-------------------------------
In General By The Application And Information Used In It.
You Haven't Been That Long On Server Have You? Non The Less, Good Luck!
------------------------------------

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
================
~ Neutral (With -Support Tendency.)
================
~ Unsure If you are active in game for 5-8 Hours, (Or my memory is weak.)
~Same applies for the TS. (Unless you are USSR side)

- You see things that do not get reported? Do you think by taking the unreported thing you might
Upset both sides that *Might Have Agreed* On Not Reporting it? (If it is a small thing that does not break Server Rule Wise)

-/~ If You were long enough in server You can tell that our Staff is Hyper active and at the same time are ready within -5sec to get a sit, But good to know You would train people waiting on the backline, ( <- If i get to know you in game i expect you to do This)
-------------------------------
In General By The Application And Information Used In It.
You Haven't Been That Long On Server Have You? Non The Less, Good Luck!
------------------------------------
I don't always report it but i do watch to see if it happens again and i ask them and most of the time like you said they dont. I also know the staff are active but we could reduce the time and i just thought 100 people on and 15+ staff maybe can still use a hand. I haven't been on as much lately because of school but i still hop on the server and do work at the same time. I am also USSR sided but we can talk in TS if you like. Thanks for the support its helped a lot.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I don't always report it but i do watch to see if it happens again and i ask them and most of the time like you said they dont. I also know the staff are active but we could reduce the time and i just thought 100 people on and 15+ staff maybe can still use a hand. I haven't been on as much lately because of school but i still hop on the server and do work at the same time. I am also USSR sided but we can talk in TS if you like. Thanks for the support its helped a lot.
Please don't reply to one post at a time, help the mods by waiting some time then replying to multiple threads if necessary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Support
Active in-game, recently active on TS3
I am not certain you have the qualities a staff member is expected to have yet.
I agree with whatever @DarknesZed has outlined above.
AFAIK, you don't have 2 weeks of play time. Maybe a week. The site only lists 7.5 days worth of time as below; I'm pretty sure you joined the KGB right off the bat of training; 11-3 = 8 days, of course I could be wrong!

Edit: Added strike through because site activity menu is 2 weeks of playtime for every game you have played in those two weeks. Removed screenshot of website time; added GameTracker screenshot showing activity starting from Jan 2.

1610357757590.png

Last edited:

xDraken

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
Neutral

+/-Never had any interaction with you
+/-Unsure if you have been active for 2 weeks
+/-Unsure of your daily activity
+/- Unsure of rules knowledge

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Please don't reply to one post at a time, help the mods by waiting some time then replying to multiple threads if necessary.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Support
AFAIK, you don't have 2 weeks of play time. Maybe a week. The site only lists 7.5 days worth of time as below; I'm pretty sure you joined the KGB right off the bat of training; 11-3 = 8 days, of course I could be wrong!
View attachment 143
I was Shock for a while as well and my timing may be off,
-Support
View attachment 143I was shock for a while as well, but looking back i may be under 2 weeks, i have miscalculated.

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
You have not been playing on the server for over 2 weeks, therefore you do not meet the requirements to apply for staff.
You can reapply in 2 weeks time.
Locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.