Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+ support
+ activity
+ leadership

all of the minus support is based on a former member of sc being a fucking petty arsehole.

Aspen is a great leader that has shown both his devotion to NWO and his regiment, he has worked tirelessly to try to fix his regiment and work with other regiments to the betterment of NWO. not picking him as a SC is going to negativly impact NWO as a whole.

- has cases of being a little mingy, but has shown a dedication to changing this.

Former LTGEN of Nato and Currently CPT of 1stAL
Walter Ivanovich
-support
The passive aggressive responses to a few of the -supports are crazy

Last edited:

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-support

As a previous SCOM there is to many things for you to work on that out way your activity and how many wars you have lead and your leading in not the greatest nor the worst when i used to play MRP as a NG/KGB and 10thSD i heard alot of things about you and it seems they have not changed now unless these are pure lies and you have changed and you can provide me with the sufficient enough evidence with it i might change my reply as i still continue to hear things from Members who have left SAS and STS due to the problems you risen with them

Ps you know my TS and Discord you can speak to me on those platforms

-Toji

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+/- Support
The following applications for NHC or SC shoud be only NATO/NWO sided, no one from enemy side should be allowed to have a opinion on it, since they don't interact with that person (unless of course they have a NATO + NWO Character)

Regarding the neutral support
Like some people mentioned points are kinda valid
- SC from what I hear is mostly formed of mainly STS, giving other regiments less a chance of becoming SC (Could be wrong, correct me if I am)
+ Activity Wise, I can agree your active
- "Relation" Wise, I think it's a big factor, when going into HC, is ur respected by your people, and not respected cause they fear you, but cause they are cool with you, if you want them to follow your orders, and do wel, you need be cool with everyone in your side
+ I've seen the times I was on NWO, u tried helping them, tho last time I played NWO was around Backwater finishing weeks I think, even during early hours
-/+ NWO has some good numbers on SC wise imo, and shouldn't require much more, I think NWO should focus on getting people into proper ranks, and seeing who's fit for that rank, before getting more SC, Saphira, Kowalski (sorry if Misstyped), Magnus

Also the fact they pointed out, is the copy & paste from previous application, it looks exactly the same, with some changes, to fit the current period, such as rank wise on NATO/NWO, not sure if that's a big deal or not, but something people pointed out, and I think shoud be taken into account when checking for applications

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
+/- Support
The following applications for NHC or SC shoud be only NATO/NWO sided, no one from enemy side should be allowed to have a opinion on it, since they don't interact with that person (unless of course they have a NATO + NWO Character)

Regarding the neutral support
Like some people mentioned points are kinda valid
- SC from what I hear is mostly formed of mainly STS, giving other regiments less a chance of becoming SC (Could be wrong, correct me if I am)
+ Activity Wise, I can agree your active
- "Relation" Wise, I think it's a big factor, when going into HC, is ur respected by your people, and not respected cause they fear you, but cause they are cool with you, if you want them to follow your orders, and do wel, you need be cool with everyone in your side
+ I've seen the times I was on NWO, u tried helping them, tho last time I played NWO was around Backwater finishing weeks I think, even during early hours
-/+ NWO has some good numbers on SC wise imo, and shouldn't require much more, I think NWO should focus on getting people into proper ranks, and seeing who's fit for that rank, before getting more SC, Saphira, Kowalski (sorry if Misstyped), Magnus

Also the fact they pointed out, is the copy & paste from previous application, it looks exactly the same, with some changes, to fit the current period, such as rank wise on NATO/NWO, not sure if that's a big deal or not, but something people pointed out, and I think shoud be taken into account when checking for applications
everyone should have an opinion because some HC can majorly affect the server

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
- Support
- Bro change that lore it's so bad, please
- Seen you lead a war ONCE
- Active? Yes, Friendly and mature? It did kinda improve yes
- I've seen many people in NWO still complain on you

Last edited:

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023

+support

+Great activity

+Good at leading wars

+Does regimental trainings to help people improve

+Well liked

+Cares about people in his regiment

Lots of -supports, due to recent events. Don't think this truly represents him as a character and especially as a leader. I have had lots of interactions almost all are positive.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-support your very power hungry and u get mad over dumb reasons i dont think you would be able to handle it
Hello nottingham,
when i sound angry is when we end up loosing wars and me and you have only interacted at most 3 or 4 times when you joined the regiment and went inactive, i do not mean to be angry at everything i am a calm person i dont really get angry unless it's something serious. I don't understand the power hungry part, in my opinion i dont want power i just want to be able to have the chance to change STS for the better like i have so far with implementing strictness and maturity and more trainings, please do poke me on TS or dm me on discord explainging how i am power hungry please. Thank you for your opinion

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-Support

+ Good activity
- Not confident in your rule knowledge based on previous incidents
- Failed to link previous SC application
Hello Jacub
As of early today i edited and put my other link in, i forgot about it so i do apologise about it. I have been going through the Rules now because i have memory loss so many of the rules can escape from my mind easily so i apologise for that aswell and the rule knowledge will be improved.
Thank you for your opinion.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com

-Support

Active

The only reason i am giving you a minus is that you dont treat your soldiers well,

I had multiple complaints about you not doing your job.

When you were MRP staff you abused your power very much and thats not fit for SC neither RC.

You have a poor leadership skills i also never see you lead and you instantly go into your members by not listing to your members and do your own thing.

If you want to join SC you should maby stop hating the other regs cause i heard some stuff about that too.

Sorry but i dont see you in SC at all
Hello McFlurry,
  • - When i was MRP Staff i didn't abuse my powers, if it was for me to use my powers in a fun way i always did it early morning or late night when everyone was gotten off.

• Since i last made a promise to improve my leadership i have improved it, i do not see the problem with it, aswell as various people say i have improved and maybe you was not online for the many wars i have been leading and helping, you are free to ask SC.

• - I do have respect for my members, i treat my members as they should be treated but there is no exception for members who do not do their duties or are inactive.

Last edited:

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-Support
+Active

-Minor to none effort in editing the copy paste app of the last one you made, can be clearly seen in the “ is this your first application you made “ question wich you don’t bother to edit it and give a linie to the old app.

- Leading experience is very low

- Multiple complaints in SIC and STS about power abusing sent by AOR and other regiments in NWO , idk if STS RC and SIC lead recived any more after I got banned .

- You and some other guy worked to demote MacFlurry in STS for the reason he did not do anything(But funny, all you did was just to complain against him while you did not do anything for STS either , ah there is one you made people not join the regiment and some left)

-Rule knowledge is very questionable (as an ex MRP staff member , and now a DRP Staff , I placed some hits on NATO in SIC and you thought is ok to just ran inside NATO base and kill[RDM] them, wich with a minimum rule knowledge would never happend)

- You stated in your app that you want to do this: “-Discipline NWO members who step out of line and break the Law” I have to remind you how manny times I had to bail you out from AOR.

- You got 1 active Regimental Strike given out by me 2-3 weeks ago , for getting arrested and if I remember correctly you got arrested for trying to pay an AOR to assassinate an IVG RC.

I’m sorry to say it but you lack any qualities to join SC , the power abusing , poor leadership, law breaking and coorupting other memebers of your regiment with seeking to demote a fellow member of your regiment because you did not like him , makes you unfit for SC

GOOD LUCK with your app

EX MGEN ‘Valk’ out.
Hello Stefan,
  • I have led multiple wars under the guidance of SC if you want any information on this point please contact MGEN Kowalski and CGEN Saphira and if you have any advice or tips, i am open to hear them.

• During my time in SIC i do not think i abused my powers, i detained people for breaking the law and handed them over to AOR. According to AOR members i have spoken to there is no such complaints about me. But i am very open to hear from anyone about incidents so i can further evolve as a person and a member of this community.

• Me and this other person you speak of were in our opinion looking out for the welfare of STS. As a SCO I saw this member of STS not contributing to the betterment of the regiment, i brought this and other points up to our Colonel and from that point on I left it in his care.

• To the situation you are referring to, i agree with you that the situation was regrettable and from my side it happened in a laps of judgement and has not and will not reoccur again.

• To my knowledge you have only had to bail me out twice and i thank you for that since it has taught me that disciplined behavior is a necessity for a good soldier and leader and i believe my applications reflect this.

• To respond to you're comment about the regimental strike, the situation was of course regrettable but i have to notify you that the regimental strike has expired since it is over a month old.
----
I know the current situation between me and you has flavored your response to my application but i hope that we in the future can once again work along side one another since i admire your dedication to both the server and STS as a whole.

Thanks a lot for your response to my application.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Hello i am going to delete every response that isn't a verdict on this. Please stop posting comments on this application if it isn't a verdict to give an opinion on the app. Also @NotTuga please put your responses in 1 single verdict cause you are currently clogging the application so it is harder for SC to review the app.
Regards
Michiel

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Neutral

Your maturity isn't really shining here. According to Mc Flurry you were previously removed MRP staff? You haven't rejected that fact and if this is true, you then appearing to be a staff member on DarkRP indicates to me at least an act of being power-hungry.

The application is also kind of low effort and really should have been run through a spell checker, but not really going to comment on lore.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Neutral

Your maturity isn't really shining here. According to Mc Flurry you were previously removed MRP staff? You haven't rejected that fact and if this is true, you then appearing to be a staff member on DarkRP indicates to me at least an act of being power-hungry.

The application is also kind of low effort and really should have been run through a spell checker, but not really going to comment on lore.
Hello Jimothy,
I did not get removed at the time i was about to get Senior Mod but i decided to transfer to DRP as TMod to try and help the server, i do not see that as being power hungry if you think someone is lying please you may ask the SL team.

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+/- Neutral leaning towards a plus support
its hard to tell if how many of these reply's are genuine because they are all quite similar
-have never seen you lead a war
- Active ig and and Ts
-never had a bad interaction with you personally
GL mate

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
Support+

With my interactions with aspen I have found him to be mature and a great leader overall I haven't seen any negatives from him.

Trickster

Dec 8, 2022
Santander, Spain
Hello Trickster, that is understandable but i have never meet you in-game, so i do not recall how me and you could have had any bad interactions or even any interactions.
-Support I was your RC and you were constantly minging around base and getting into trouble with AOR, so dont say you dont know who i am, i had to get you out of jail a few times and i think i did your tryout.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-Support I was your RC and you were constantly minging around base and getting into trouble with AOR, so dont say you dont know who i am, i had to get you out of jail a few times and i think i did your tryout.
Hello Pandi

• At the time i got my tryout, yes indeed you was in the regiment but i checked and you was a PFC not my RC.
  • About the AOR Arrest i do not recall me getting arrest back then by AOR or you bailing me out, in all my time in NWI i have only been arrested Three times, which were the ones that stefan helped me with 1-2 months ago.
  • I used to main SAS so i do not recall minging in STS when i first joined but if i did i do apolegise and i have improved in my actions.
Thank you for leaving a Verdict i appreciate it.

- Support
- Bro change that lore it's so bad, please
- Seen you lead a war ONCE
- Active? Yes, Friendly and mature? It did kinda improve yes
- I've seen many people in NWO still complain on you
Hello Karol

• I have to stick with the same lore, i regret that the lore is bad in your point of view but i do wanna continue making lore to improve
  • I have lead aproximately 9+ wars, i help out aswell with the early wars and late night wars because it can cause a tooul on NWO if NATO wins those end of day wars.
  • I am trying to improve more and more my maturity and kindness as you've said I'm improving which i am glad to hear.
Thank you very Much for the Verdict Mr. Karol

-support

As a previous SCOM there is to many things for you to work on that out way your activity and how many wars you have lead and your leading in not the greatest nor the worst when i used to play MRP as a NG/KGB and 10thSD i heard alot of things about you and it seems they have not changed now unless these are pure lies and you have changed and you can provide me with the sufficient enough evidence with it i might change my reply as i still continue to hear things from Members who have left SAS and STS due to the problems you risen with them

Ps you know my TS and Discord you can speak to me on those platforms

-Toji
Hello Toji

For your response please do reach out for me as i have been trying to reach out to you to speak to you and i am glad you have given me this chance to prove to you that I have improved in all aspects that people are putting -supports to.

Thank you for verdict Mr. Toji
-support
to many complaints
Poor attitude
very power hungry
Hello Parker

• I know for sure i dont have an attitude but once someone is stressed they can have attitudes so maybe you have caught me on my bad days so i do regret and apolegise for the attitude.
  • For the power hungry and complaints please do reach out to me and explain as i wanna know what complaints have been coming in about me and how i am power hungry.
Thank you very much for your Verdict Mr. Parker
-Support

- Lots of complaints on you from fellow NWO members recently
- Lack of respect from most of NWO
- Not the best leader from my experience with you
- Bad interactions as a whole
- Very unfriendly sometimes
- Very very bad to members of other regiments
- Given SiC a bad look
- Scared members away from STS, so how could be given SC be for NWO as a whole?

+ Active

P.S - You lied in the part where it asks if you made any other applications
Hello Andrey

• About the complaints please do reach out and let me know what people have complained about me so i can improve on those aspects.
  • The lack of respect. I remember having a lot of respect for not only STS but other regiment not too long ago I was able to help 1stAL and AOR have a truce for peace and friendship and if you want proof of this i can send it to you privatly or you can ask Mr. LTCOL Henrik or MGEN Kowalski.
  • For the leadership I have improved you should be active in the next few days so you can see me lead some wars and maybe we (STS & 1stAL) can communicate more , you can ask STS or SC.
  • For the bad interactions and unfriendlyness i am trully sorry if we had any bad interactions, i have improved on my attitude and my kindness hopefully we can recreate our friendship.
  • I have'nt scared anyone away from the regiment we currently get people joining STS maybe everyday but certain every 2 days.
The P.S part i did forget to put it so it has been updated but Thank you very much for the Verdict Mr. Andrey

• Angry
Reactions: nathancheetah

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
I dont think ive ever seen so many people come out of inactivity to -support a post i think there must be something wrong with you to receive this many -supports

Status
Not open for further replies.