Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295

Discord name: not_tuga

For how long have you played on MRP: Since 2021 I have been on CN MRP.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom.

Time zone: GMT.

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PSC 'Ghost'

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS MAJ 'Aspen'[GrimReaper]

Civilian name: Akuna.

Do you have a mic?: Yes Sir.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

NotTuga's Moderator Application

Aspen's SC Application

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NotTuga

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Its around 5 weeks and 12 hours of VTime

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1703010988319.png
Few of them i can't really recall now but most recent ones we're from misunderstanding.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Back in late 2021 and early 2022 I was a 17th LT during my time there i was able to make myself known and make good friendships with people, late 2022 and early 2023 I was SAS CPT doing my best to help out, lead wars and sort out the regiment that is when i learned how to fully lead wars and create bonds which taught me the real experience of having to lead and being a leader, moving on to the Present time i am a MAJ of STS and i have been helping with Leading now and then where i can find myself learning more and more to be able to be confident in moving up to SC to help and be a fine gentleman of NWO.
I have also learned how to communicate with other high rankings when im leading war and get some help with strategies and being able to communicate with multiple regiments to assert cooms between ground regiments and Support regiments to help out from the sky or with armour.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I've been here since 2021 and been through everything to understand most of it and how it works, i have worked along side High command to learn a lot of things they dont only write documents and prepare stuff, they go into fundamental details to help NWO and they go out in wars to show their dedication for NWO, i can do all of them i have peace of mind to be able to help and do documents fast and firm, i am good in combat with the experience i have within STS, I have the skills to be able to leads wars and not only that i like to come up with strategies to help win wars and help with pushes, i am very precise with the strategies, i like to help out other Regiments aswell so i would be the best candidate because i have good combat, good leading skills , good strategic skills and enthusiasm to help new NWO and Regiments in need of help and i got great knowledge to create documents and help with documents.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

NATO:

Private Second Class​

NWO:

MAJOR​

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Not easily frustrated
-Active
-Friendly
-Mature
-Decent war-leading ability

Weaknesses:
- English is my fourth language
- I'm not that good at flying helis
- I can't concentrate on 1 thing only

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Aspen's journey into the world of special forces began when he enlisted in the elite military unit known as the Strategic Task Syndicate. Strategic Task Syndicate were renowned for their versatility, operating seamlessly in a variety of environments and executing missions with surgical precision.
Among the ranks, Aspen quickly distinguished himself as an exceptional soldier with an innate talent for strategy, marksmanship, and hand-to-hand combat.What set Aspen apart, however, was his connection with the natural world. Growing up in the wilderness, he developed an unparalleled understanding of the environment—be it the dense jungles, harsh deserts, or frigid mountain ranges.
This unique skill set earned him the callsign "Aspen," a nod to the resilient and adaptable nature of the tree that thrives in diverse climates.Aspen's reputation as a silent and deadly operative grew with each successful mission.
He moved through the landscape like a ghost, leaving no trace of his passage. His ability to blend seamlessly with nature became the stuff of legends within the special forces community.
One of Aspen's defining moments came during a mission deep in the heart of an unforgiving jungle in poland, where he and his team faced overwhelming odds. Stranded behind enemy lines, Aspen's leadership and survival instincts came to the fore. Guided by his uncanny ability to read the natural cues of the environment, he led his team through treacherous terrain, evading enemy patrols and overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles.The legend of Aspen continued to grow, not just for his combat prowess but also for his unyielding commitment to the well-being of his team.
His stoic demeanor concealed a deep sense of responsibility for the lives under his command, and he earned the respect and loyalty of those who served alongside him.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Leading wars
-Giving orders
- Using NWO Warfunds to help with the success of WIn through wars
-Ensuring regiments perform properly during war and missions
-Discipline NWO members who step out of line and break the Law

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

- Helping new NWO with bare experience than us
-Being a role model within the NWO/community
-Representing SC and NWO
-Making sure all regimental documents are updated and helping with any Documents if unfinished or broken
-Ensuring the stability of a regiment's RC structure and the outside looks of it
-Keeping up with Regiment activity and helping out Regiments with inactive players

Last edited:

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+/- neutral support
-ur application seems the same imma see what other people think

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-Support

-Active
-NWO relations
-Haven't seen an attempt to lead
-STS needs help
-Although not a big thing lore is lacking

While your activity is good I've yet to see you take in any feedback from your last few applications and build upon them, your status within NWO in my opinion at-least is still not in a good state and I haven't seen you make an effort to change how NWO are currently perceiving you in the last few weeks. STS has just lost their Colonel and if I remember correctly another CO today which is quite a big hit considering the activity of the rest of the STS COs at the moment. Again not a big thing but if you're going to be in a high position where good rp is expected of you being able to write decent lore would help your case at-least a little. When you posted one of your old applications I saw an attempt to lead wars and NWO as a whole which was great but, with this application I've not seen anything close to the level it was before, while I understand SC usually take priority when it comes to leading wars (they shouldn't but oh well) there is nothing stopping you from asking to assist or for them to assist you while you lead, even outside of wars you can always get on voiceamp and at the very least work with AOR (considering you either are or were SIC this seems easy enough) to get people busy outside of base. I'm not usually one to write long verdicts as you can see from my previous responses but NWO does not need anymore unfit leaders in SC.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-Support

-Active
-NWO relations
-Haven't seen an attempt to lead
-STS needs help
-Although not a big thing lore is lacking

While your activity is good I've yet to see you take in any feedback from your last few applications and build upon them, your status within NWO in my opinion at-least is still not in a good state and I haven't seen you make an effort to change how NWO are currently perceiving you in the last few weeks. STS has just lost their Colonel and if I remember correctly another CO today which is quite a big hit considering the activity of the rest of the STS COs at the moment. Again not a big thing but if you're going to be in a high position where good rp is expected of you being able to write decent lore would help your case at-least a little. When you posted one of your old applications I saw an attempt to lead wars and NWO as a whole which was great but, with this application I've not seen anything close to the level it was before, while I understand SC usually take priority when it comes to leading wars (they shouldn't but oh well) there is nothing stopping you from asking to assist or for them to assist you while you lead, even outside of wars you can always get on voiceamp and at the very least work with AOR (considering you either are or were SIC this seems easy enough) to get people busy outside of base. I'm not usually one to write long verdicts as you can see from my previous responses but NWO does not need anymore unfit leaders in SC.
Hello Kaz,

- I do believe that i have improved on my relations with NWO Regiments to the point where AOR and STS hated each other and now we have each others back, I have a big Heart for 1stAL aswell as they have helped STS and I have tried to help them, I this stage I don't really know if SWB have a negative thought about me but with some SWB i Have had great laughs with and great relations with.

- I am sorry you feel like you don't see me Lead but I do Lead but it depends it can be from twice a day to once every 2 days because there is still COs out there who would love to lead that is why i don't Lead every war because we have SC that have to Lead and we have COs who wanna Lead.

- Yes i do fully agree that STS needs help, the CO Team currently in STS are trying they're best to Help STS out, we all have been tiring ourselfs to find a solution to fix and help STS all the way down to the Heart of STS, so please do bare with us. If you have any meanings of helping than we would love to accept some help.

- From my previous Applications i have taken every single one of the Feedback into consideration but please i do have to let you know even tho the feedback and improving myself is very important i think i have done enough to now be able to improve STS as we Don't have any RC or Major, like i said Me and the CO team are trying our best to get everything done consistently so I do apologise.
At the moment we don't know why our COL has left it could be for numerous reasons and yes one of the Captains has been discharged due to being extremely inactive but we are trying our best.
In total since 1+ month ago I have started leading Wars not only for STS but NWO as a whole, which in total i have lead 30+ wars, name it, Late night wars, Early morning wars and during peak hours wars, I have also been trying to get people out of base to build FOBs or to do Trainings as you said using /voiceampme.

Thank you very much for the verdict

• Haha
Reactions: ZLT49A

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
-nwo relations , as for aor and sts relations we mostly got eachother back becaus sc
-sts needs help
- war leading skill is realy low , almost bad. i can explain me and dragon had to step in to get some wars from major defeat to a normal defeat / minor.
-doesn't know how to use warfunds sparely
-lore kinda meh

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
-support I do not think you have taken enough time to actually change any of the things that you were told on your last app I have seen you trying but from my POV it looks like you just put the app up as soon as you can without actually taking time to improve

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021
-Support
"Mature, Friendly"
You haven't changed one bit. You state those yet you PM me about being "Bias" because a staff member muted one of your regimental members. PM'ing me ingame "Does it feel good being bias?" Is very fucking immature.

Reactions: CORE.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022

Big + Support

+ Active
+ Competent
+ Good at leading Wars
+ SCO which is a good requirement
+ Mature
+ Likes Playing Rust

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
Neutral leading towards -Support

Hello there, Aspen. For being neutral, I have a few things to say. First, there have been a lot of "Power hungry" accusations, which I believe may be true. Second, you made an announcement to the entire STS about activity and threatening people to be active or be removed, believing it would work but in the end it just overall unmotivated more people, even SC had to come in and tell you it was not a good idea. Overall. I wish you luck, but I don't think you're ready for SC yet, so don't DM me questioning my opinion.

Reactions: Mc Flurry

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
-Support
If ""- I can't concentrate on 1 thing only"" then you can't Concentrate on the NWO entirely if you become SC

+Very Active

Reactions: Mc Flurry

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
+SUPPORT
You are doing your best in my opinion, you and zeus and a few other people have attempted everything to get STS back on its feet, gobless

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Not against nor for you as High Command. More of a question.
How will you balance your commitments within a different server on the network which comes with it's own requirements with that of maintaining a sufficient standard of activity within MRP?

Mc Flurry

Nov 4, 2022
Bosnia Herzegovina
-Support

And kinda strange you Dm your people cause of there opinion what tallin said and not listening to SC.

All -support reasons listed in SS its the same as before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220-231504.png
    Screenshot_20231220-231504.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 30

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Not against nor for you as High Command. More of a question.
How will you balance your commitments within a different server on the network which comes with it's own requirements with that of maintaining a sufficient standard of activity within MRP?
Hello Hersh,

That is very understandable but as you saw in the application i can't focus on only one thing so i like to do multipke stuff at the same time which i can somehow be more effecient. I can manage to concentrate on multiple tasks at the same time without losing productivity or burning out. In the past, I've successfully handled dual responsibilities, and I believe I can continue to do so effectively and even more improve on it. I'm confident in my ability to multitask and give adequate attention to both MRP SC and DarkRP Staff team, while i can manage multitasking, i understand the importance of having good quality in being SC and being part of a Staff team.

Thank you for your Verdict.

Graves

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
-Support

And kinda strange you Dm your people cause of there opinion what tallin said and not listening to SC.

All -support reasons listed in SS its the same as before

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 211112.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 211112.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 31

Graves

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295

Discord name: not_tuga

For how long have you played on MRP: Since 2021 I have been on CN MRP.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom.

Time zone: GMT.

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PSC 'Ghost'

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS MAJ 'Aspen'[GrimReaper]

Civilian name: Akuna.

Do you have a mic?: Yes Sir.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

NotTuga's Moderator Application

Aspen's SC Application

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NotTuga

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Its around 5 weeks and 12 hours of VTime

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
View attachment 12017
Few of them i can't really recall now but most recent ones we're from misunderstanding.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Back in late 2021 and early 2022 I was a 17th LT during my time there i was able to make myself known and make good friendships with people, late 2022 and early 2023 I was SAS CPT doing my best to help out, lead wars and sort out the regiment that is when i learned how to fully lead wars and create bonds which taught me the real experience of having to lead and being a leader, moving on to the Present time i am a MAJ of STS and i have been helping with Leading now and then where i can find myself learning more and more to be able to be confident in moving up to SC to help and be a fine gentleman of NWO.
I have also learned how to communicate with other high rankings when im leading war and get some help with strategies and being able to communicate with multiple regiments to assert cooms between ground regiments and Support regiments to help out from the sky or with armour.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I've been here since 2021 and been through everything to understand most of it and how it works, i have worked along side High command to learn a lot of things they dont only write documents and prepare stuff, they go into fundamental details to help NWO and they go out in wars to show their dedication for NWO, i can do all of them i have peace of mind to be able to help and do documents fast and firm, i am good in combat with the experience i have within STS, I have the skills to be able to leads wars and not only that i like to come up with strategies to help win wars and help with pushes, i am very precise with the strategies, i like to help out other Regiments aswell so i would be the best candidate because i have good combat, good leading skills , good strategic skills and enthusiasm to help new NWO and Regiments in need of help and i got great knowledge to create documents and help with documents.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

NATO:

Private Second Class​

NWO:

MAJOR​

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
-Quick learner
-Not easily frustrated
-Active
-Friendly
-Mature
-Decent war-leading ability

Weaknesses:
- English is my fourth language
- I'm not that good at flying helis
- I can't concentrate on 1 thing only

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Aspen's journey into the world of special forces began when he enlisted in the elite military unit known as the Strategic Task Syndicate. Strategic Task Syndicate were renowned for their versatility, operating seamlessly in a variety of environments and executing missions with surgical precision.
Among the ranks, Aspen quickly distinguished himself as an exceptional soldier with an innate talent for strategy, marksmanship, and hand-to-hand combat.What set Aspen apart, however, was his connection with the natural world. Growing up in the wilderness, he developed an unparalleled understanding of the environment—be it the dense jungles, harsh deserts, or frigid mountain ranges.
This unique skill set earned him the callsign "Aspen," a nod to the resilient and adaptable nature of the tree that thrives in diverse climates.Aspen's reputation as a silent and deadly operative grew with each successful mission.
He moved through the landscape like a ghost, leaving no trace of his passage. His ability to blend seamlessly with nature became the stuff of legends within the special forces community.
One of Aspen's defining moments came during a mission deep in the heart of an unforgiving jungle in poland, where he and his team faced overwhelming odds. Stranded behind enemy lines, Aspen's leadership and survival instincts came to the fore. Guided by his uncanny ability to read the natural cues of the environment, he led his team through treacherous terrain, evading enemy patrols and overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles.The legend of Aspen continued to grow, not just for his combat prowess but also for his unyielding commitment to the well-being of his team.
His stoic demeanor concealed a deep sense of responsibility for the lives under his command, and he earned the respect and loyalty of those who served alongside him.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

-Leading wars
-Giving orders
- Using NWO Warfunds to help with the success of WIn through wars
-Ensuring regiments perform properly during war and missions
-Discipline NWO members who step out of line and break the Law

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

- Helping new NWO with bare experience than us
-Being a role model within the NWO/community
-Representing SC and NWO
-Making sure all regimental documents are updated and helping with any Documents if unfinished or broken
-Ensuring the stability of a regiment's RC structure and the outside looks of it
-Keeping up with Regiment activity and helping out Regiments with inactive players
+ Support
Cool guy, haven't had any problems with except being an exceptional dumb fuck, other than that. I don't see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.