-Yes, attached here. 1724082914971.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, Former MGEN, Former JAF LTCOL, Current SAS MAJ
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- Activity, previous experience and SAS MAJ
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- SAS MAJ, USSR PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Good at creating engaging RP, experience leading wars and generally perform well when doing so. Sometimes if people are acting daft I'm partial to throwing out a few insults.
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Originates from Ireland, joined the Irish Defence Forces at the age of 19, joined the Army Ranger Wing after 2 years then left at 23 and joined the UK military into the SAS. Got up to the rank of MAJ and is waiting on a response to join high command.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Creating engaging and fun RP for NATO, making situations that are funny and actually enjoyable is what I'm good at while staying true to my character. I don't like that sort of RP where people aren't dragging themselves through it because they're ordered to, in the past in SAS I was and am one of the most prominent roleplay leaders in certain scenarios within the regiment.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Document work

Last edited:
Reactions: Kvalax
Mar 6, 2022
Neutral

I feel you are a great SAS CO and a very capable person . However I have not seen you lead very many wars and I feel SAS needs CO's currently and so I feel it is the wrong time for you to leave , but you will be a great NHC I'm sure .

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Sly,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.