Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): copiuscalhoon
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Just under 7 Months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT (BST currently)
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Crian Cell
USSR name (regiment and rank): UHC MGEN Brian Bell
Civilian name: Drian Dell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4548363
Do you have a mic?: Yes, accompanied with a croaky voice from my current illness
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application, no further links.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A singular warning when the map last changed to afghan, at mosque shot NATO members standing on the rocks outside NATO base. At the time this was classed as NATO base but was later overruled to be excluded
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, unless playing as an Admin on a Minecraft server for 10 people when I was 14 counts... Effectively No.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Only from this server, however I have been in charge of organising multiple RP situations within CG MRP throughout my time as COL for AG, running basic trainings such as Medical RP or interrogation or bunk inspections to more in depth roleplay such as inter regimental training between AG and KGB to improve relations between the two. Looking forward to creating more as a high command
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4 hours dead minimum in the week. However if life is easy I tend to play while I work so closer to 7 Hours of active time.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've been in situations of seeing staff overwhelmed by sits or just not online at the time which they are made. I feel I would be able to help this situation by adding an additional member to the staff team. I have a lot of patience for gathering all the information on a situation before making a decision and making the most fair outcome for both parties.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Maturity would be my major point of interest, I realise most people are mature to some extent however I feel my age and knowledge give me a better patience for dealing with awkward situations or deescalating an argument between two players who both feel they are in the right especially in a difficult situation. Taking as much proof as possible into account before making a decision

Reactions: Remmy

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
  • Active Ingame
  • Active In TS3
  • Great rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Great management skills

More
  • Your a well known member to the community and climbing the ranks from Private to Major General
    i believe you'll be amazing as staff and help the community
  • Best of luck Major General Brian Bell

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Mature
-Active IG/TS
-Friendly & Approachable
-Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active In TS.
+Very mature and approachable.
+Good rule knowledge.
+Has had experience with staffing.

Hello there, Brian Bell, I have given you a +Support for those reasons stated. I think you will be a great addition to the team, due to your previous experience and understanding of the server rules. I was wondering whether you would ever apply and here we go you have.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
+Support
-
Active
-Mature
-Solid Rule Knowledge

Best of luck Brian!

Handsome_Will

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2021
+support

+Excellent Rule Knowledge
+Well liked around the server
+Mature
+Very capable of being neutral in a mediating position

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+support

+Excellent Rule Knowledge
+Well liked around the server
+Mature
+Very capable of being neutral in a mediating position

I wish you the best of luck!
God bless you braine belt :)

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support
-Mature
-Good rule knowledge
-active as HELL in TS3 AND IN GAME
-And i think all players in the server loves you NO HOMO :|
So good luck Bro

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support

+Active IG/TS3
+Friendly and aproachable
+Mature
+A bit of staff experience

For these reasons I'm going with a +support, I think you would be a good addition to the staff team. Good luck!

Sorry for bad formatting, I'm on my phone

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Before my LOA I saw you active alot
+helpful
+approchable
+Well known
GL Brian
-DoR

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
+Support
+friendly and approachable
+helpful
+Active ig and ts
+Mature
+Good rule knowledge

Best of luck Brian hope to see you has moderator!

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
+ Support
- Active
- Mature
- Friendly
- Can't comment on rule knowledge

Mr Cum

Jul 19, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): copiuscalhoon
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Just under 7 Months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT (BST currently)
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Crian Cell
USSR name (regiment and rank): UHC MGEN Brian Bell
Civilian name: Drian Dell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4548363
Do you have a mic?: Yes, accompanied with a croaky voice from my current illness
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application, no further links.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A singular warning when the map last changed to afghan, at mosque shot NATO members standing on the rocks outside NATO base. At the time this was classed as NATO base but was later overruled to be excluded
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, unless playing as an Admin on a Minecraft server for 10 people when I was 14 counts... Effectively No.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Only from this server, however I have been in charge of organising multiple RP situations within CG MRP throughout my time as COL for AG, running basic trainings such as Medical RP or interrogation or bunk inspections to more in depth roleplay such as inter regimental training between AG and KGB to improve relations between the two. Looking forward to creating more as a high command
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4 hours dead minimum in the week. However if life is easy I tend to play while I work so closer to 7 Hours of active time.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've been in situations of seeing staff overwhelmed by sits or just not online at the time which they are made. I feel I would be able to help this situation by adding an additional member to the staff team. I have a lot of patience for gathering all the information on a situation before making a decision and making the most fair outcome for both parties.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Maturity would be my major point of interest, I realise most people are mature to some extent however I feel my age and knowledge give me a better patience for dealing with awkward situations or deescalating an argument between two players who both feel they are in the right especially in a difficult situation. Taking as much proof as possible into account before making a decision
+ support
I hope my issue doesn't discredit my opinion as I genuinely believe Brian would be a brilliant staff, also unban me and dave1
+ Brian is a very mature guy although he can have his laughs when it is in the correct situation which is exactly what the server needs
+ With my past experience in AG Brian never failed to make both parties feel listened too and would always give the best advice/verdict to make both feel satisfied and happy with the outcome
+ Brian in general is a really nice guy and I feel his reputation in CG would make him more approachable as an admin especially to newer players hes always helpful.
Overall Brian deserves moderator more than anyone, hes a bloody brilliant guy and I cannot fault him in anyway, Good luck Brian :)

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I’ll be going for a +support. You’re active in both IG/TS3. Your ruleknowledge is decent. I’ve had a few interactions with you but when I had them they were friendly. Best of luck

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Brian. My verdict for this application will be a +Support.

+ Most certainly active in game and in TeamSpeak.
+ Your rule knowledge is up to scratch, I don't recall having any issues with you breaking the rules.
+ You act your age. Thank fuck.

I have no issue with you joining the staff team. Good luck!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- Good lad
- Active in and game and teamspeak
- Never had a problem with him in game

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.