Denied Certain illegal tac insert locations (not rallys)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make a rule against tac insert on 1 way reachable places definitely by stairs/ladders as they are easily campable and hard to push/destroy (example ontop of nato HC building). Primarly during base raid.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not recently from what i saw.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Allows for more fair baseraid (having tac in a campable spot allows for units to spawn pretty much ontop of cap radio, also allows for juggs to just spawn right ontop of NATO/NWO)
  • Rally usage in campable spots is still allowd as they only have about 6 usages (from what i remember).
  • Even allows for more fair wars because when tacs are going to be used they can't just put a single person (flamer or jugg) on it and camp.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • Base raids will definitly be more difficult
  • Tacs could be destroyed faster

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
During the most recent base raids the main reason why NWO won (from what i saw) was the tac on HC roof in the back left corner. And because of that tac Juggs and flamers could spawn much closer to the cap radio. NWO also had multiple units ontop of NHC and even mess hall. And before people say that drones can destroy tacs. They can but with little to no damage meaning its a large waste of money.

(Edit to remove info about drones not being able to destroy tacs. Ty core for telling me this info)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
-support

No

Its literally out of my understanding why you think that having a tac on top of a hc building should be illegal

Ur saying that it should be placed in a accessible spot for base defenders to remove the tac easily. Im sorry but i hope you understand that defenders can like spawn in base and push up as much as they would like. And before you say anything if you just run up there hoping to magically execute 30 people and then destroy that tac without a tactic then, no thats not how it's gonna go

And then theres the fact that ur talking about nwo placing a tac on hc roof as if it was not very obvious that NATO should defend the hc building and prevent nwo from placing tac up there

ITS YOU WHO SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT TAC DOESN'T GET PLACED IN A GOOD SPOT AND NOT STAFF

This suggestion is a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: ZLT49A

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
no
just no there is enough common scensce to allow this , also rallies have 10 usage, what i mainly see is nato being sad becaus of this. ya can also do this to nwo base but you guys have not have the chance yet. also to make it "fair" is wrong this would make it unfair or even impossible to win any baseraid

Last edited:

hj10wen

Game Master
Game Master
May 31, 2022
-Support
Are you Ok you Do Realise this would Make Base Imposiable to Win due to it being Too Easy for the Deffending Team
And Alongside this you Expect People to Join HC and Want to Lead but with this it would Imposiable To Lead Due to All of Tatics that Win would be Banned

This Suggestion Is a Joke

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Bomb drones CAN damage Tac Inserts (Witnessed it), NATO had plenty of oppertunity to destroy the tacs but just didnt (For example, at the start of the war I was a juggernaut ontop of the HQ, trying to get to the middle top part to place the tac, however I had a gun drone up my bum the entire time. I struggled for roughly 2 minutes, whilst a NATO jug was residing inside the meeting room, having plenty of time to push up.

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
-Support

Bomb drones CAN damage Tac Inserts (Witnessed it), NATO had plenty of oppertunity to destroy the tacs but just didnt (For example, at the start of the war I was a juggernaut ontop of the HQ, trying to get to the middle top part to place the tac, however I had a gun drone up my bum the entire time. I struggled for roughly 2 minutes, whilst a NATO jug was residing inside the meeting room, having plenty of time to push up.
About that the bomb drone Don't do much damage as well about the roof situation i was on using it while your on jugg i aimed it at you, the Tac had gotten a little damage not much and i tried sending it there again but the drone will do a little bit of damage like 25 or 50 at least
I don't see the point about the tac being destroyed by bomb drones
In my field experience using it on rallies and tac it's a waste of money and time and won't do much and does little dmg

Last edited:
Reactions: MLGMagicHoodini

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere
+support

From my experience on BackWater and being base Raided on NATO, the Tac placing on the rooftop is the most OP place to put.

Let me give an insight why, there is only 1 Entrance which is easily camped and can't go up
why?, if you go up to the roof you'll have to face at least a dozen of the NWO whom camping the rooftop, "then throw a nade, drone it" Listen to me trying to throw a nade or drone can't clear the roof even if you try to push it from bunks to throw a nade will result in being killed instantly by people on the roof and by people sitting on the right side of NHC DB outside of SAS garage, and some of the NWO spawned in the DB which I've witnessed some of them stuck inside there a couple of times while trying to push, i got killed by a couple of times trying to push that tac even with a some NATO personal but easily wiped out since they had the high ground.

on afghan you counter the tac by the ATC tower or by going on the roof of jails to counter it.

on highlands you can Counter tac on the walls even near CC by going in Different routes on the roof or the CC itself.

Backwater has no chance to Counter it the only thing you can do is to survive from being shot at, if you reach NHC DB roof you'll encounter a lot NWO personal holding the roof.

drones can't counter Tacs.
nades can't counter Tacs.

even going on the Rooftop of training center is heavily camped by the rooftop of NHC DB and Cant see the Tac from there.

the majority of the -Support are from the NWO they lack and the experience to understand why it's OP to put it there since thats the only Common OP strat they have to win the NATO base Raid on BackWater and it's been used constantly.

edit: if we placed a Tac on the rooftop of SC DB you'd be complaining about it too since you have no way reaching it

if accepted this will balance the base Raids on The NWO/NATO on BackWater make it more fair for both parties

Last edited:

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Won too many base raids by doing this. ( Im honestly suprised the MRP team still didnt do anything about it loooool )

PianoDog

Aug 13, 2022
Neutral Support
Rally's are not a real issue. its mostly the base layout, since base is so open we can get killed from any roof. and we loose control as soon has the enemy paradrops in, and you cant use C-ram's cause its too open for snipers out of base killing any C-ram operatives.
And with no roof control, there is no base control. so you cant kill any rally's on any roof not just NHC roof.

Spawning in DB is another thing, but its mostly due to how spawns work here in MRP. and its another issue to be talked about and mostly really, really hard to fix.

-Pianodog

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make a rule against tac insert on 1 way reachable places definitely by stairs/ladders as they are easily campable and hard to push/destroy (example ontop of nato HC building). Primarly during base raid.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not recently from what i saw.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Allows for more fair baseraid (having tac in a campable spot allows for units to spawn pretty much ontop of cap radio, also allows for juggs to just spawn right ontop of NATO/NWO)
  • Rally usage in campable spots is still allowd as they only have about 6 usages (from what i remember).
  • Even allows for more fair wars because when tacs are going to be used they can't just put a single person (flamer or jugg) on it and camp.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • Base raids will definitly be more difficult
  • Tacs could be destroyed faster

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
During the most recent base raids the main reason why NWO won (from what i saw) was the tac on HC roof in the back left corner. And because of that tac Juggs and flamers could spawn much closer to the cap radio. NWO also had multiple units ontop of NHC and even mess hall. And before people say that drones can destroy tacs. They can't. So simply either allow drones to destroy tacs again or dissallow the hard to reach tac placements.
Good riddance this is a good suggestion +support

HighWorks

Feb 22, 2024
+ Support

This shouldn't be allowed as it is not fair. It's extremely hard to destroy their tac and we can't get up.
Drones don't do enough damage and it's a mission impossible to push forward. Hence why we lost our base raid.

In my opinion, you are allowed to place tac's on roofs IF it's accessible by stairs such as the training center.

Rolfo

Mar 9, 2024
-Support
You can destroy tacs with drones (literally saved you in the baseraid twice)

Status
Not open for further replies.