Not open for further replies.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support

I miss you

Also Burnley post above me :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+support

Man takes sits in 0.1 secs.
also freaks AOD

god bless

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

+Active IQ & TS
-Attitude as a Staff Member was not good
-Very Extensive warning/punishment history
-Immature often, larget situation was after you got discharged from the staff team.

Hello Connor,

With the reasons stated above, I cannot offer you support in this moment of time. The attitude, including the OOC chat outbursts, staff disrespect and generally not being a good sport in game does not shine a good light into your appeal, having said that, your activity is good, however, this is overlooked by an extensive negative catalogue in which brings more concern than joy.

Regards,

Dmitri

el zapso

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Sep 4, 2021
+Support

+Active IQ & TS
+Attitude as a Staff Member was not good
+Very Extensive warning/punishment history
-Immature often, larget situation was after you got discharged from the staff team.

Hello Connor,

With the reasons stated above, I can offer you support in this moment of time. The attitude, including the OOC chat outbursts, staff disrespect and generally not being a good sport in game does not shine a good light into your appeal, having said that, your activity is good, however, this is overlooked by an extensive negative catalogue in which brings more concern than joy.

Regards,

el zapso

Last edited:

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

Hello Connor. You are active, but You are very mingy - my previous experiences have mostly You minging on SCP, and/or just screwing around no matter what. Otherwise You are quite nice guy.

Good luck although

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
-Support

Hello Connor. You are active, but You are very mingy - my previous experiences have mostly You minging on SCP, and/or just screwing around no matter what. Otherwise You are quite nice guy.

Good luck although
I have 0 Warnings on SCP, So I fail to see how I am mingy?

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Connor | FUDGESICLE

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal. You will be brought back as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to be brought back into the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.