Accepted CTF/S&D Change

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Makes it so S&D
only happens on lanes which are owned at peacetime and if none then S&D doesn't happen (same for CTF)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: I don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  1. More realism: it wouldn't make sense for you to gain free land just to bomb it and then re-gain it later
  2. Less frustration about getting S&D/CTF if basically all lanes are capped
  3. There are fewer chances of S&D/CTF bugging out the game and then have to wait for an SL to fix it.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: I can think none.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I feel like this should be accepted, as currently, with CTF and S&D, you have chances of it bugging the game and adding more realism

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Meti

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 9, 2022
Iran
+Support
it should be actually like this because most of the times game just gives out the points which the other side has a fob on it,and it makes it harder(or even impossible) for the attackers to plant bombs on that point

Last edited:

Mason

Jun 23, 2023
+Support

The system they put in place was suppose to make it so it wouldn't be a 3 land SND / CTF every time and I think it does that quite well but when it takes a point you owned which you spent time building an FOB on it becomes extremely frustrating when the other side just takes it.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
+ Support
this is my main issue with the new modes, Its really annoying building a fob and then losing it to the enemy team just because of a certain war type, the other one being is that you cannot pick up the flag from your own team to make it go back to your point you need to wait and hold it which just ends up with the enemy team throwing themselves into the flag just to reset the timer (when its near their base) just to get it closer to the base and not even trying to fight for it

Kill confirmed doesnt have this issue but its straight up garbage

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @MOIST_ ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
We know about this we are just waiting on a fix from the devs.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.