In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+1

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17THAR LTCOL Dr TailSkipper [JSW][SW][IS]

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB LCPL Pablo Emilio Escobar [ORS]

Civilian name: Core [CTI]

Do you have a mic?: yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes first nhc

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: was a minge back then going around doing what i felt like doing
-1706121116214.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I am holding the rank LTCOL at the moment went throught all the co promotion below that aswell

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I am very skilled in alot of things ive been in every regiment of nato so i am very flexible with work that can be assigned to me. I know i have my downs but i try my best to actively change those, I am very approachable and i will always try to help u out in anyway u need me too i am also very active ingame, TS3 and Discord.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: 17THAR LTCOL and SWB LCPL

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-STRENGHTS:
-veryactive
-FRIENDLY
-open minded/adaptable
-helpfull/supportive
-good in tanks, artis and good enough in helis
-good at keeping my cool

-WEAKNESSES
-
WAR LEADING [im not saying its bad im saying its not the greatest]
- english not my first language
-forgetful
-trouble with focusing on one thing

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. TailSkipper joined the 17th Armoured Regiment and quickly moved up the ranks thanks to his smart thinking and combat abilities. Graduating at the top from West Point, he became known as "The Strategic Surgeon" for his sharp skills in battle. With lots of praise and recognition, TailSkipper became a respected leader, known for turning tough situations in the regiment's favor.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

- leading nato through wars and doing our best to win and secure the campaign

-to make sure not only the regiment that i get assigned to but also the other regiments do their job with the best efficiency

-helping out anyone that has a problem with a high ranking or standard issues within the regiment

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

-working on theyre relation with their fellow nato members

-being approachable when not ingame

- talking with fellow Nhc members to insure natos health

THANKS FOR READING

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support
All I had to say, was the war leading, but u said it urself, it's not bad, but not greatest, but as time goes, it can improve, so I'll +support and hopefully u can lead NATO to win even more wars as we need more NHC Active ngl

Reactions: TailSkipper

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+support
All I had to say, was the war leading, but u said it urself, it's not bad, but not greatest, but as time goes, it can improve, so I'll +support and hopefully u can lead NATO to win even more wars as we need more NHC Active ngl
thx

CORE.

Oct 5, 2022
Everywhere

+++SUPPORT

Known Him since day one coming back to the server and Recruited him to ISAF
+This Guy is Trust Worthy to become an NHC
+Loyal to his Teammates and NATO
+Really Active

Current : ISAF CPT
Former ranks and Reg:
15thRB 1LT
ISAF COL

1stAL PSC
STS SFC
IVG SSGT 2x
SWB PFC

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
This is difficult because back in the USSR days I had to have you arrested EVERY peacetime, I gave you a medal for not murdering someone in peacetime lmao

Other hand, you're quite clearly engaged with the server now, you're active and I see you putting in work for your regiment. I only knew who you were after you told me, showing at least in my mind that since I've been back you've not been here to mess about and ruin it for other people.

+support my guy

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
This is difficult because back in the USSR days I had to have you arrested EVERY peacetime, I gave you a medal for not murdering someone in peacetime lmao

Other hand, you're quite clearly engaged with the server now, you're active and I see you putting in work for your regiment. I only knew who you were after you told me, showing at least in my mind that since I've been back you've not been here to mess about and ruin it for other people.

+support my guy
good old times

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
-support
  • takes credit for others achievements/ work.
  • have only seen lead 2 wars this was after your NHC application was made. Doesn't really lead wars for 17th either.
  • Doesn't help as much as he could for example with 17th. We need help with a lot of things, you don't seem to care.
  • questionable with stocks.
  • I believe you are a good person and a few months ago I would have given a +support, however lately it's like you have gotten lazy.
  • I have spoken to others about these points which they also have. And some are afraid of speaking out with these issues.
  • there are other things I could say, but I don't want to make you out as a bad person. I do wish you luck with your application but with these points out there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nathancheetah

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
-support
  • takes credit for others achievements/ work.
  • have only seen lead 2 wars this was after your NHC application was made. Doesn't really lead wars for 17th either.
  • Doesn't help as much as he could for example with 17th. We need help with a lot of things, you don't seem to care.
  • questionable with stocks.
  • I believe you are a good person and a few months ago I would have given a +support, however lately it's like you have gotten lazy.
  • I have spoken to others about these points which they also have. And some are afraid of speaking out with these issues.
  • there are other things I could say, but I don't want to make you out as a bad person. I do wish you luck with your application but with these points out there.
thank you for your honesty but i dont recal ever taking credit for whatever you guys do this last 3 weeks was the end of my second school period so lots of tests thats why ive been inactive ive talkedto you guys and micky today about this and ive agreed to do more stuff since my 3 period is going to start soon

Last edited:
Reactions: nathancheetah

Jamesbond607100

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
thank you for your honesty but i dont recal ever taking credit for whatever you guys do this last 3 weeks was the end of my second school period so lots of tests thats why ive been inactive ive talkedto you guys and micky today about this and ive agreed to do more stuff since my 3 period is going to start soon
This is fair enough, I was unaware of your school causing an issue for your activity and less help. With this I am leaning towards a neutral support. However, I still haven't seen you lead much. But, the wars I have seen you lead we have done well. with this I will wish you luck with your application. If you lead more I would love to see you in NHC.

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
I like you tailskipper yeah there is things to work on but i cant make my mind up to + support or -support so im going to leave it to nhc

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
Nato is too dominant currently, with you as NHC we might see some resemblance of balance

EDIT: Changed to +Support

Last edited:

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
-/+ Neutral

Due to you only becoming RC not long ago you should work on how to work around it and be able to know how to lead a regiment (health wise) you gotta put more attention into you're soldiers than the regiment, because it is the soldiers that make the Regiment so they come first.

other than that, you active and fun

Status
Not open for further replies.