Dr TailSkipper NHC Application?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
-SUPPORT
Through my time when KAZ was COL in 17th, you seemed VERY agressive and rude, example whenever the THAT base raid happend all you did is just yell at people and whenever i told you to shut up and go with the war orders you decided to go even mad, you didnt even do that good job in 17TH as a CO take others credit, dont even lead wars and just get to solo an ARTI AND LOSE EVERY TANK WITHOUT TELLING YOU PULLED IT OUT, please take some time to work on yourself and your productivity with work and leard.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

Was a while back but my last experience with you as a CO was you would just give yourself a voiceamp, start shouting at people and then argue with them essentially over voiceamp. The manner in which you did this was also one I found to be rude and condescending. Maybe you've improved with reg command but some of these verdicts don't fill me with confidence.

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
-SUPPORT
Through my time when KAZ was COL in 17th, you seemed VERY agressive and rude, example whenever the THAT base raid happend all you did is just yell at people and whenever i told you to shut up and go with the war orders you decided to go even mad, you didnt even do that good job in 17TH as a CO take others credit, dont even lead wars and just get to solo an ARTI AND LOSE EVERY TANK WITHOUT TELLING YOU PULLED IT OUT, please take some time to work on yourself and your productivity with work and leard.
that was back in back water wich was what like 2 months ago ps artis are better solo

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
that was back in back water wich was what like 2 months ago ps artis are better solo
Doesn't matter how long ago it was you practically act the same, and no shi solo wrti is better but I'm talking about the tanks you take out solo that time or not even telling and always losing them

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
- Support

Haven't had that many interactions with you, but the few I had were not really good, and I haven't heard any positive things about you.

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+/- Support I've know you for quite a bit and you a cool dude and don't get me wrong you have a long way to work on thing such as 17th, your own behavior and war leading

-War leading
-Behavior
-Lack of Leadership

+Respectful time to time
+ When you focus you can do well

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
+ support
Not meaning to sound bias but as 17th reg command TailSkipper has done a very good job and is good at leading 17th and the wars I have seen him lead have all been positive

Reactions: TailSkipper

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
1707081802171.png
Dear @TailSkipper

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We regret to inform you that you have not met requirements to progress this application this time around.
- I cannot in good conscience currently allow one of the more active/senior members of 17thAR to leave their position in which would then create an increased difficult situation within the regiment.
- NHC Team also will like to see an increase in leading wars for NATO.

Feel free to make/renew this application in 2 weeks.

Denied

Reactions: TailSkipper
Status
Not open for further replies.