What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Special Agent Application (Withdrawn)
IA Ambassador Application 1
IA Ambassador Application 2

ECA Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
All expired (Recent FailRP warn, will go into detail if needed.)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, I used to be a gamemaster in a community awhile back.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-6 hours depending on what day of the week.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I'm applying for the position gamemaster due to my obsession's with serious roleplay, and creating unique experiences. My main goal is to enhance and create unique roleplay for all players by introducing events and expanding the servers lore. I'm a very creative person and have plenty of ideas ready for use on this server. I truly believe that I will make the server a more enjoyable place for all. I look forward to work with my peers and create fun scenarios and events to keep players engaged.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a creative mind which lets me come up with unique and interesting roleplay and events. In some situations I can also host events whenever others are not online, so those who play at different times can still be involve. With my time on the server I've also seen tons of d-class, research, medical, and GENSEC get extremely bored and have nothing to do. I'd love to entertain especially these people and ensure they are having fun. I also have experience with event coordination and creation, with my past roles in other communities I have learned how to make interesting and engaging events. While making small RP scenarios. Through this experience you'll find I'm creative, love whenever everyone gets involved, and I have a strong skill of communication.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Event #1 (A visit from above)
SCP-343, referred to as "God " shows up at the facility sparking curiosity and fascination among the staff due, to its powers and mysterious demeanor. The miraculous deeds and mystical aura of SCP-343 captivate those present leading to experiences like fulfilling desires, curing wounds and offering reflections, on life and the cosmos. SCP-343 would engage in deep philosophical discussions with staff, sharing insights about the universe, existence, and the nature of reality.
Event #2 (HIDDEN ABOVE ALL)
It's a normal day in the site, but unknown to the foundation a ethics member has been taken by an unknown group. This group of interest will use said ethics members credentials and uniform to blend into standard day life in the foundation. The group of interest has already formed connections with other GOIs allowing them to gain access to valuable information so they can blend in effectively. Will they serve correctly under the foundation? Or will the foundation crumble under their command?

Event #3 ("Greeting Party")
STF Rho-7 "Greeting Party" appear to the site, they are with multiple executive researchers and staff. The STF apparently are wanting to gain info on the sites latest discovers and knowledge. There being toured around the site, through the SCP Containment Cells, inspecting the cells while being told any unknown knowledge not known by them. Rho-7 use this information and communicate it directly back to the respected inspector. The information is apparently being used for containment and evaluation purposes, but who knows what there truly here for.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Site-65 has received transmissions from Site-9 through a secured channel directly to Omega-1. The transmission asking for help and stating that the site has fallen and emergency procedures have completely failed. This event will require the entire site to travel to Site-9 and assist in gaining control back. Research will assist in anomaly recovery and try to study possible anomalies that are unknown to Site-65. MTF will recontain the SCPs and terminate any rouge d-class or other hostile personnel. GENSEC, DEA, and Medical assisting. The chaos insurgency will get word of this transmission from one of their secret agents, using this information they will also head to site-9 and attempt to stop the foundation. UNGOC will assist the foundation. If the site is brought back to a stable state then all players will be rewarded, after all units return to Site-65, all personnel below the proper clearance will be Class-F to make sure no information breach is occurred.

List an example mission for each of the following:
(None of these are related to the map change event, If needed to change then please tell me.)

O-1: The Chairman of Ethics have tasked O-1 with a cautious and important mission. A Ethics Committee Member on grounds of treason and working with multiple GOI required to be killed or captured for further questioning. While list the Ethics Committee Member is disguised and attempting to flee O-1. It is Omega-1's job to stop a possible information breach that the EC member might give away or tell to any GOI.

A-1: Alpha-1 will notice unknown disappearances of they're fellow members having multiple A-1 either die/disappear with only reason being a remaining of a corpse. They will have to investigate the disappearances of the A-1 and figure out what's happening before it happens to one of they're precious council members (The strange disappearances are a member of A-1 with anomalous ability).

Nu-7: UNGOC have positioned themselves on surface and taken over pinewood and other surface areas. The Nu-7 CO & LT's are briefed on the situation and is tasked to have him and his men conduct a operation on the UNGOC and liberate the civilians of pinewood. They are to eliminate all UNGOC presence and Class-F civilians as they see fit.

E-11: A weird unknown anomaly has appeared at the site. They seem to be taking induvial and making them disappear to a unknown location. E-11 is required to find out how they can recover these personnel and bring them back safe. They need to learn more about it so they can possibly contain or terminate it.

CI: They will attempt to destroy any trust between the civilian population and the Foundation, by framing incidents and crime to appear to be the Foundation’s doing. They will create fake news.

UNGOC: A GOC General has been captured by civilians, they want to learn more about all the "government" building in the area and refuse to give the general back until they do such. They are filming the entire thing LIVE on the news, threating to kill the general. It's UNs job to save their general and make sure no information is given to the civs.

Foundation Staff: A large lecture is held to show what the Foundation has done, researchers and other executive staff will give previews on their most recent discovers and successful tasks. Statistics between departments are shared; people are mentioned for their outstanding performance, contributions, and impressions. This is to boost morale for the Foundation personnel and assist in helping the site run at a better state..

Last edited:

"Furrenzy"

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 13, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @Dusk.
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After thought, we have decided to deny your application as it is lacking in details and execution.

You may apply again in two weeks.
~Furrenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.