Not open for further replies.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
-Support

the way you've gone about with the application and the responses shows me you are not quite ready to be staff on MRP. I know SCP handles their staff differently but on MRP you need to not lose your cool as well as need to know what you're doing. From what I've seen V-time does not cross over from SCP to MRP or MRP to SCP. I know i haven't been as active as of recent but for the times i have been on I've never see your name.

Please show a screenshot of your V-time as well as Don't respond to this with an attitude as I'm just stating what i feel.

Good luck in the process and hope to see you on in the future!
Hello Kuo

I apologize if any of my responses towards peoples opinions on me and my application feel like I have an attitude. But if you could be more specific what is it about my application or my responses that make you feel im not ready for staff on MRP? You say I need to be able to handle myself and not lose my cool. But I have dealt with my fair of conflict. minges, or just argumentative people. I don't let them dictate on how I would handle the situation. I am able to keep myself, aswell as my opinions calm and straight forward. And as well as my V-Time, it does cross over between MRP and SCP, so I can't get an exact number of how many hours I have on MRP.

I hope to see a response soon.

1703872612328.png

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Hello Kuo

I apologize if any of my responses towards peoples opinions on me and my application feel like I have an attitude. But if you could be more specific what is it about my application or my responses that make you feel im not ready for staff on MRP? You say I need to be able to handle myself and not lose my cool. But I have dealt with my fair of conflict. minges, or just argumentative people. I don't let them dictate on how I would handle the situation. I am able to keep myself, aswell as my opinions calm and straight forward. And as well as my V-Time, it does cross over between MRP and SCP, so I can't get an exact number of how many hours I have on MRP.

I hope to see a response soon.

View attachment 12212
Legion Kuo is correct, VTime doesnt transfer. Otherwise I would have 6+ weeks of VTime on both SCP and MRP.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
Legion Kuo is correct, VTime doesnt transfer. Otherwise I would have 6+ weeks of VTime on both SCP and MRP.
Well he's either wrong or my Vtime is bugged as you can see it says i have 13 weeks even though I've been playing MRP only for around a month or two.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION DENIED
Hello @Jamal Dingle

After discussing about your application with the rest of server leadership team. We have chosen to deny your application due to some concerns with your maturity and the way you have been replying to others that have been giving their opinion about you.

Kind Regards
Michiel

You may reapply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.