genes gamemaster application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA):uk

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):g97777

For how long have you played on CG MRP:since about 3 months after uk server launch

In what country are you located?: usa

Time zone: est

NATO name (regiment and rank):rmp ssgt gene [RA-105]

NWO name (regiment and rank):sts pfc gene

Civilian name:1'12 terroristic acts [gene]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:448160311

Discord ID: .yougene

Do you have a mic?:yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- yes most of them are fearrp and rdm but most are old.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

- no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- yes this server for a very long time

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-3 on week days more on weekends

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- to make good events

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

i am good at writing and am one of the longest standing players

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

one. a race on foot from form border to to mosque going around towns and by NWO base and back in a car. rewards would be given to the first 3 to finish. [both nwo and nato]

two. a funeral for sc Michel. this would reveal that sc where told to order the killing of Michel by a eye. this would then lead in to sas/sts event. would happen a two days before ghost tulips. a day after ghost tulips that its was Crosson's order to kill Michel. [nwo and nato]

three. man team koth with 4 teams and acrs. 2min per round most player from one team on the hill wins. the teams would be removed for losing a round intil there was one team standing rewards for those who win would be given [nwo and nato]

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

map change event name ghost tulips

this event would be about Crosson [someone would play Crosson due to the fact he cant get on]. it would start by nhc getting a tip he faked his death all those years ago then nato and nwo would go to og highland for the map. then it would be reveled that he did in fact survive and is one of the eyes of nwo. then the offer eyes of nwo will backstab Crosson. this will cause Crosson to bring in The Private Army now under his command to fight nato and nwo still fighting. nwo would know by a informant that nato is going to highland. no civ

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

RMP / AOR: rmp and aor would be called by civilian police to arrest csb leaders trying to kidnap the Mayer. then rmp and aor would turn on eachother after the fact and fight to bring the arrested csb to there base. then if nwo gets the csb they exeacute the csb. if nato gets the csb they intergate the csb for information about the ghost tulips map change event. this would happen a day before ghost tulips and would happen after the sts/sas event.

SAS / STS: sas would have to intercept a sts convoy carrying a rogue sc before the sc is memory wiped. there would turn out that the sc was dead anyway and sts where deposing of the corpse. this event would have information about the ghost tulips map change event and the event would happen 2 days before ghost tulips. no armored vehicles.

IVG / ISAF: isaf would have have to lay siege to mosque in 10min where each ivg has 3 lives. ivg would have to defend to prevent nato form getting a key piece of information about the ghost tulips map change event. the event would happen the day of the map change. isaf and ivg would have no vehicles

JAF / SWB: jaf and swb would take as may helicopters posable irrespective of the heil limits and dog fight it out intil one side has lost all helicopters that can fight. all stock will be used before the event ends and restocks will be given before and after. the wining side gets two Kiowas. no infantry.

1stAL / 17thAR: 1st and 17th would take as many armored vehicles as posable irrespective of the armored vehicle limits and battle it out. if nwo wins get 2 chieftains and 3 bmp-2s. if nato wins they get two t-14s and 3 bmp-2s no infantry. all stock will be used before the event ends and restocks will be given before and after.

Last edited:

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
- Support

• Extremely short events,
  • Not good experiences with you,
  • Could have put more effort into the application, using basic grammar is a start.
Hiya Gene, the reasons I have left a -support are listed above. Have a nice day and good luck!

Swb gene

Jun 27, 2022
- Support

• Extremely short events,
  • Not good experiences with you,
  • Could have put more effort into the application, using basic grammar is a start.
Hiya Gene, the reasons I have left a -support are listed above. Have a nice day and good luck!
I went in and fixed the grammar please tell me if there is any thing that is not grammatical correct. I also made the of events longer and more detailed. the only events i need to make a bit longer are the small events

Last edited:

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+Support

- Amazing activity
- Amazing ideas/creativity
- Would be very nice to have some diversity to the GM team
- Has ideas that he can only implement as a GM
- Was very good in his RC position
- Friendly character
- Good enforcer of RP
- Good on the spot thinking meaning he can adapt to RP situations
- Very competent in all aspects of the server so i don't see why he couldn't flourish here
- Could eventually work his way up to Senior GM
- Moreover, Gene's contributions extend beyond the realm of art. He actively engages with the community by organizing workshops and mentoring aspiring artists. His generosity in sharing his knowledge and expertise has inspired countless individuals to pursue their own creative passions, all of this was best shown as his time as CC in RMP and RC in SWB
-Gene's impact on our community cannot be overstated. His unique perspective and innovative approach have enriched our lives in ways we never thought possible. He serves as a beacon of inspiration for all those who dare to dream big and think outside the box.
-In conclusion, Gene's exceptional creativity and outstanding contributions make him an invaluable member of our community. His artistic prowess continues to inspire us all to embrace our own creativity and strive for greatness in everything we do

further more, to emphasise my support for this application, I would like to personally work with gene in the GM team to further my learning should gene be accepted to GM.

1695588838826.png

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
-Every interaction I have had with this guy has been spot-on.
- Events could be worked on however I think he should be given a chance as I could see him doing amazing as a gamemaster

Good luck from Tarz :)

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

Great activity and rule knowledge
Can't be worse than kaz
1695588828890.png

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
I have only spoken to Gene on a handful of occasions however his impact on the community has been undeniable. In the interactions I have had with you Gene I have always noticed your respectful and friendly demeanour throughout the interactions, from the friends and people that I know through MRP they have had only positive things to say about you and there interactions with you. Your application seems very promising, even though I hardly play MRP and have only done so a handful of times the ideas for these events seem to be of a fairly high standard.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Last edited:

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
+support

Can't be worse than kaz
Chill, helpful guy as far as I know!
698d1b6e4b2ab763522b4e33d3862faf.png

Last edited:

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support
In my experience working with Gene, he has consistently proven his ability to handle complex tasks with ease. His dedication, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills are truly commendable.

RoscoeMERCC

Feb 23, 2023
+support
This man in his leisure fulfills the absolute task.
Source: He is not Kaz

TJbvft9.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.