genes gamemaster application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Gene was the best swb maj ong
-only positive interactions
-you are extremely compentent, sometimes i even contemplate if someone could even surpass you
I wish u best of luck
1695625914837.png

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

- Genes should be wholeheartedly accepted as a gamemaster due to his exceptional skills and profound understanding of the game. His extensive experience and mastery of the game mechanics make him a valuable asset in orchestrating engaging and immersive experiences for fellow players.

- Genes demonstrates a remarkable ability to weave intricate narratives, create vivid settings, and dynamically adapt to the choices and actions of the players. His proficiency in balancing challenge and reward ensures a satisfying and enjoyable gameplay for all participants.

- Moreover, Genes exhibits a natural talent for fostering a positive and inclusive gaming environment, fostering camaraderie and mutual respect among players. With his passion, expertise, and dedication, entrusting Genes with the role of gamemaster promises to elevate the gaming experience to new heights, leaving participants eagerly anticipating each session.

Best of luck!

1695651838419.png

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Swb gene

Thank you for showing interst for the role of gamemaster

Unfortunatly after reviewing your application I can't deem to accept this application . Your application lacks alot of details and lots of spelling mistakes. The application also seems to be very rushed.

I highly recommend the next time you apply for gamemaster you make a more detailed application and make sure that there are almost little to none grammar errors within the app.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Regards
Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.