Not open for further replies.

Ilya.

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 8, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ilya4111321
For how long have you played on CG MRP: about 3-4 months
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: UTC+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF SFC .Ilya.
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thSD LCPL Ilya.
Civilian name: .Ilya
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53945888
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 kicks for being AFK
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Few DarkRP servers, one MRP server and like 2 HL2RP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played on many serious roleplay servers so yeah.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 +-
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I really like my time on the server and I'd like to help more than I can now and I'm sure I can do it. I'm active and I'm able to play at early hours when there are no staff online. I have a good rule knowledge and I'd like to use it as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: First of all my time zone, I am able to be on the server when there are no staff member online due to late/early hours. I am a friendly, mature and approachable person and I have experience as a staff from other servers.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Only had a few interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, ilya

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
Neutral

Hi Ilya, Unfortunately I haven't had many interactions with you so I don't know your rule knowledge or maturity. If you would like to have a chat on TS then please just give me a poke and we can have a talk about your rule knowledge.

Good luck! :)

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
Neutral

+ Good play time on server and good active time

- No interactions to know rule knowledge

- Low detail on previous experience

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

-Not enough interactions

Good luck!

Ilya.

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 8, 2021
Thank you all for the comments. I guess it will get denied due to lots of naturals but it's fine you'll get to know me better until the next application.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
~Neutral

Hey ilyas! Sadly i cant recount any interaction with you. I suggest you should try to get yourself known in the community for all the right reasons.

Good luck!

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
=neutral

-little to no interactions
-unsure of maturity
-unsure of rule knowledge

Good luck!!!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+ Seen being friendly & approachable

- Unsure of activity
- Application could use more detail

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

After reviewing this application you're clearly still a relatively unknown member within this community. I understand you have past experience staffing on previous servers and have a somewhat good activity within the server. However as stated not many players & staff know who you are. Part of staffing is also forming a relationship with members of the community to assist our duties. I believe if you were to wait a few weeks, meet members of the community and interact more with members on both side not only In-Game but also while on Discord you'll do fine.

@Ilya. Please feel free to re-apply in three weeks

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.