Ilya's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ilya4111321
For how long have you played on CG MRP: about 3-4 months
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: UTC+2
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF SFC .Ilya.
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10thSD LCPL Ilya.
Civilian name: .Ilya
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53945888
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my first.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 kicks for being AFK
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Few DarkRP servers, one MRP server and like 2 HL2RP server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have played on many serious roleplay servers so yeah.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 +-
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I really like my time on the server and I'd like to help more than I can now and I'm sure I can do it. I'm active and I'm able to play at early hours when there are no staff online. I have a good rule knowledge and I'd like to use it as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: First of all my time zone, I am able to be on the server when there are no staff member online due to late/early hours. I am a friendly, mature and approachable person and I have experience as a staff from other servers.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Only had a few interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, ilya

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
Neutral

Hi Ilya, Unfortunately I haven't had many interactions with you so I don't know your rule knowledge or maturity. If you would like to have a chat on TS then please just give me a poke and we can have a talk about your rule knowledge.

Good luck! :)

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
~Neutral

Hey ilyas! Sadly i cant recount any interaction with you. I suggest you should try to get yourself known in the community for all the right reasons.

Good luck!

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
=neutral

-little to no interactions
-unsure of maturity
-unsure of rule knowledge

Good luck!!!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+ Seen being friendly & approachable

- Unsure of activity
- Application could use more detail

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

After reviewing this application you're clearly still a relatively unknown member within this community. I understand you have past experience staffing on previous servers and have a somewhat good activity within the server. However as stated not many players & staff know who you are. Part of staffing is also forming a relationship with members of the community to assist our duties. I believe if you were to wait a few weeks, meet members of the community and interact more with members on both side not only In-Game but also while on Discord you'll do fine.

@Ilya. Please feel free to re-apply in three weeks

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.