Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Name: Jack G
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94146882
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Moderator
Who demoted you?: N/A - Resignation
Date of demotion?: I can not remember, it will be on the trello. It was on backwater I believe, around February.
What is the case against you?: There was not really a case, I didn't have time and multiple strikes accumulated because of this and so it demotivated me and so I left before I was demoted. There was also an issue regarding me taking an LOA which annoyed me as I was being questioned about it too much and that pushed me over the edge.
Is this true?: Yes, I was demotivated therefore resigned.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, I received a strike for failing to meet requirements set however
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

Untitled.png

Evidently, I was unbanned and not blacklisted
Couple warranted AFK kicks
The other warnings, I honestly could not tell you what for as they were a long time ago other than the 'Comms Mixing and Encouraging Toxicity' - I told USSR to "// Good war guys" and I was warned for mixing

Regardless, these warnings accumulated are from 5 months+ ago.

What is your side of the story?: (Explained Above)
Why should you return / what will you change?:
There'll be another competent staff member added to the team with extensive rule knowledge and actual time to dedicate. Furthermore, I am in a high ranking position and so shows I am here to best help the server as a whole.

Last edited:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Was good staff in the past
+Good rule knowledge

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral, skewing to -Support

+Active IG & TS
=Not sure on maturity, seen some OOC interactions which were of concern although not commonplace but harsh when it happened.
-Poorly Formatted Appeal
-Not confident on rule knowledge due to the time in addition to some witnessed situations.

Hello Jack,

Sadly, I cannot give you my support to your appeal due to the reasons stated above, feel free to contact me/amend your application as this is not a final verdict and is down for a change. Best of luck regardless.

Regards,

Dmitri

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Big +Support

+Active
+Decent Maturity
+Decent Rule Knowledge

Jack you were a good staff member on our old mrp server and were a great staff member on here where you helped me into the server, you are quite mature but also have a good sense of humour and your rule knowledge is Decent from our sits we have done and because of that I am happy to support you.

Best of luck,
Keep gaming,

luaes

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
Big +Support

+Active
+Decent Maturity
+Decent Rule Knowledge

Jack you were a good staff member on our old mrp server and were a great staff member on here where you helped me into the server, you are quite mature but also have a good sense of humour and your rule knowledge is Decent from our sits we have done and because of that I am happy to support you.

Best of luck,
Keep gaming,

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

-Immature [My Lieutenant Colonel Times and ABT times]
-Unsure on Rule Knowledge - Personal Experience

Hello Jack!
From my time on MRP as You were my Regimental General. I came to You about a complaints and etc, yet nothing was done about them.

You have been immature on TeamSpeak/ IG, which my Immaturity point comes into place.

At this time these are my impressions of You, in terms of my time on MRP.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Mature when needed
+Good rule knowledge
+Was an amazing staff member in the past

good luck :love:

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Was a Good staff member

=Unsure on rule knowledge

Best of luck on your appeal!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+support

Good staff in the past and an absolute pleasure to be around

Good luck (Please don't tp to me and kill me when you get staff xxx)

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
Gonna go ahead and withdraw this for now seems I'd rather not commit to this for now in the servers current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.