Not open for further replies.

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96085036
Discord Name: Jacub#0520
For how long have you played on MRP: I joined the server on the 15th of January.
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CEST
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP CPT Jacub Andersson
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PVT Osokin
Civilian name: Khalil Harroun
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I’ve only received 1 warning, which was for RDM. However, this was later appealed & removed. And I’ve not received any kicks or bans.

eKX4Yii.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I am currently a captain within the RMP, where I’ve served as a CO for around 2.5 months.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I am a strong candidate for High Command since I previously worked as a director for departments on another server, where I built my leadership abilities such as active listening, patience, and empathy. And after joining MilitaryRP and becoming a member of RMP. During my time as a CO, I fine-tuned my leadership abilities.

And, thanks to my experience in the 10thSD, I've learned a lot about what tanks can accomplish in combat. And their limits, as well as how much they rely on friendly air support. I've also had the opportunity to lead a couple wars under the supervision of NHC. And, based on the feedback I've received, I seem to have done an adequate job of leading them.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
  • RMP CPT, ABT PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
  • Dedication - I actively contribute my time to the server on a general basis.
  • Law and Rule Knowledge - I have a good grasp on the Military Code and Server Rules.
  • Eager to Learn and Improve - I always try to take feedback, and improve on things to ensure I don’t make the same mistake multiple times.
  • Open-minded - I am always listening for input, and suggestions on how to do something differently when issuing orders.
  • Fair Judgement - I try my best to give fair rational and actions on things, and for it to not be affected by personal feelings.

Weaknesses:

• Public Speaking in Crowds - I’ve always felt very uncomfortable speaking in front of large numbers of people, this is however something which I’ve been improving on lately.
  • Lack of Experience in the Air Regiment - I’ve not gotten any experience from regiments such as JAF or ABT, however, this is something which I am currently attempting to improve on by joining ABT.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

Hi there Jacub, so for my opinion on this matter I think you are a very qualified candidate for High Command. You are extremely active and I've been seeing you on a lot lately for numerous hours a day which is a good thing. Furthermore you are very mature and a friendly face within RMP in my opinion. You have also stepped up to gain a good portion of war leading experience. Your application does seem to also have a decent bit of effort put into it. My only negative towards you on this matter would be you haven't really interacted with other regiments up until recently.

Nonetheless, I am happy to offer you my
Support on your application.
Best of luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacub

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+Support

+ Friendly, Mature and Very Active.
+ Good leadership skills.

= The application could have more detail.

Given these reasons, I'm giving you positive support. As I said, you're friendly, mature and very active. You're good at leading wars, which is expected as High Command. Your application could have more detail, even though it's good as it is.

Abu Baghdad

Mar 30, 2022
im not sure if i can vote on this since im ussr main but
+Support
i played with Osoking as a 10th member and he has many abilites that can be useful in leadership
i think that he would be a very good leader as i saw him lead us many times .
good luck

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
  • You're active from what I've seen.
  • Your application has got the necessary information and detail which I like.
Reservations
  • I don't particularly know you.
Verdict
  • I don't see an issue with this applicant, so if NHC feel like they could use another BGEN then why not. I'll give you a +Support.

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support

Nice guy
Active
have seen you lead wars

Lyra Zara

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
Quite a Active member of NATO
Good Leadership Skill

I would say though that you are currently the most Active RMP CO without you I am sure RMP would suffer such a lost, but I still hope you the best in the application.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support

Hey Jacob, I am going with +Support today.

You have recently
asked to lead wars and you have shown yourself to be capable of leading, with minor prompting from NHC that watched over you. You have a great amount of experience being a CPT in RMP and this is a good transferrable skill to have in the HC team. My only criticism is your confidence, although people can be apprehensive when leading a war (this becomes easier with practise), it is something I would like to see you work on as you are looked upon by the whole of NATO and they need your clear guidance. Aside from this, I feel you would be a great addition to the HC team.

Good Luck!

Owl Hootingson

Sep 19, 2021
+Support

+mature
+Active and dedicated
+Fair and just

+/- Good with tactics during discussion, but never seen you lead
-Is Swedish ;>
I am joking as i am Norwegian and there is a natural hate against sweden
Good luck bud!

Astero

Aug 14, 2021
Hello Jacub,

I would like to leave my remarks of how I feel of you having the position as a NHC. As we all know, NHC requires not only to be always on your toes, but also requires quick strategic thinking and a voice to keep NATO pointed in the right direction. Overall, I feel that you meet every single one of those requirements based on personal interaction on both 10thSD, as well as on RMP. You are mature, always keeps a cool head no matter the situation, and most importantly respectful to each of your subordinates by keeping them intact and well trained in performing their duties. However, I haven't really seen you lead a war, but I have seen you lead RMP to the point where they are a stable and healthy regiment. My only cons would be your applications detail and confidence, but both can be skills that you can pick up along the way. I honestly believe with both my interactions with you not only as a friend, but per my experience, I feel that you would make a very good NHC.

+ Massive Support

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
+/- Neutral
+Active in game and teamspeak

+/- Never seen lead a war
+/- I don't know how you act on NATO but on USSR you are a massive minge
+/- Application doesn't have enough detail

Sam Montgomery

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 3, 2021
+Support

+ Active member within RMP
+ Good leader within the regiment
+ Great work ethic and a very dedicated
+ Not scared to speak openly and provide alternative opinions

- Hasn't lead NATO in many wars

In conclusion I believe Jacub would make an exceptional addition to NHC and thoroughly deserves this opportunity.

Dukem

Nov 22, 2021
Application Accepted

Hey Jacub
Thank you for taking your time to make a High Command application.
After some thoughts and some guidance I have chosen to accept yor application, next time you are on TS, put "awaiting NHC Interview" and a LTGEN+ will contact you

Sincerely

NHC General Dukem

Status
Not open for further replies.