-Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but I don't use it.
-Is this your first application for Mapper? If not, link previous ones:
N/A.
-Have you received any bans?:
-How confident are you with Hammer (Rate yourself 1-10 using rating guide):
8/10.
-Do you have previous experience as a Mapper for GMod?:
Yes, I've mapped for another server before, and I always use GMOD as my main game to map. I began mapping late December 2021, so I've built my hammer experience up since then.
- What source games have you mapped for and used the content of?:
I map mainly for Garry's Mod.
I use content from the following source games; Black Mesa, HL2: Episode 1 & 2, HL2: Lost Coast, Team Fortress 2, Portal 1 & 2, CSS, CSGO, L4D 1 & 2.
Also use a bunch of custom content from various locations.
-How many hours can you commit to Mapping per week?:
I can commit to 10-12 hours per week. More than likely going to be a lot more though.
-Why do you want to be a Mapper? What can you help us with?:
I'm applying to be a level designer on C.N as I can bring my ideas and imagination to life. I have already done this with some areas, such as the new internal affairs offices. I am also a compelling level designer as I pay attention to small details that most people won't notice. I find great satisfaction seeing people enjoy my hard work. I believe I am a strong candidate as I have great experience with multiple programs used in mapping, such as; VTF Edit, VIDE, GIMP, Audacity, Crowbar, Propper, BSP Source and GCFScape and I use a strong technique being decompiling maps from Black Mesa to learn how they do their lighting and brushwork. I want to start overhauling more areas on the Site-65 map to give the players of SCP-RP a refresher. I have also being told by multiple people I should apply for mapper, which I've now got the confidence to thanks to them. I also have weaknesses when it comes to level design, those being displacements, shadows and optimization, all of which I constantly work on and learn as I map.
-Which server(s) on Civil Networks do you play on and which ones would you most prefer to map for?
I play SCP-RP UK and I want to only map for that server at this moment.
-Have you made & edited any map before? if so attach some images showcasing your map & edit
To this date I have released one map to the workshop. (Site-36)
This map is not my current level of mapping, since this it has improved substantially.
I've released and created a number of other prefabs, which some were added to the Site-65 map. (IA/DEA Offices, Interrogation Area) (+Coming soon, Medical Centre, Floor 3 Offices, SCP-22415 Containment Cell)
Gallery: Judge's Mapping Gallery
-List any ideas of new maps/map edits for CN that you would like to work on.
I currently want to revamp the following areas on the Site-65 map:
Entrance Zone
Security Sector
Personnel Wing
Light Containment Zone
Chaos Insurgency Terror Cell
Class-D Containment (Touch up, new textures and features/rooms)
And some additions:
Cafeteria, re-built from the ground up in Personnel Wing
Crematorium
Gym/Atrium​

Last edited:

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022
+support, man has shown great work so far with current things that have been implemented into the server already. Deserves it greatly

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Immediate support on this. Judge has produced and is already producing some excellent quality designs and would be an incredible asset to the Civil Networks developer team. He has my full support!

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Literally already doing mapping work for the server, and it looks good, look forward to seeing more and seeing the map get updated with the new stuff

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Major Support

Already helped on reworking areas of the map which look absolutely amazing

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Huge +Support

This man is great! I have no words to describe the work he's already done for the server other than brilliant. This man deserves to be a dev for the server so much

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Massive thank you for all the support everyone, it fuels me motivation. :D

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
+Support.

After looking through your gallery it’s very clear to me that you know what you’re doing and have experience with hammer. I’m very impressed with your lighting skills and believe you would be a great addition to the team. : D

Thanks and good luck,
Harry

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Accepted

You have already done so much for the SCP map edits, welcome to the team officially :D
Please contact me to get your discord and TS tags, and once you get them, check out the new channels you can see in the network discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.