Rule Suggestion Make it FailRP to Breach SCP's as D-Class

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This changes what D-Class are able to do when they escape D-Block.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

N/A

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1. Improve server health because it's really easy for D-Class to escape during low pop hours and Breach 3 SCP's.

2. Constant Breaches ruin RP for others.

3. It doesn't make much sense why D-Class would breach SCP's in the first place if their goal is to escape the Foundation.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Gives D-Class less to do when they escape.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This should be accepted because constant breaches ruin the flow of RP and make the server unfun. Limiting who can breach SCP's should limit the constant breaches that happen during low pop.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
CU’s do get it now
Although I don’t think other MTF’s should get it since that’s basically giving every combative one
It would be good to make it do that e.g. when on low pop

Reactions: Niox

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
-Support
This has been core for d class gameplay
Would you make it failRP for CI to breach an SCP?

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
-MAJOR SUPPORT
This removes a core feature of playing d-class if it gets removed then their goals other than testing would be killing, 914 or getting to surface which is VERY boring most of the time
Most of the fun of d class is evading Gensec and E-11 to breach an scp and if it happens during low pop hours then it just gives E-11 or Gensec all the more reason to keep an eye out, patrol and just make sure no d class escape

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
- support due to the lack of things for the Dclass to even do. think about it RP wise they are sick of being tested on and want a way to get back at the ones keeping them locked up.

wiggy

Apr 16, 2023
Sounds like a rage suggestion
Its a god given right for d-class to cause chaos
Also sounds like you should be complaining to SA/SL about making e-11 suffer playing borderrp instead of having intresting dutys in heavy that involve patroling n shit.

SCU can see hacking notifs, should be good enough with that buff.

joeyy

Dec 19, 2023
major -1 dclass breaking out scp's is a feature, and doesn't require any reworking atm

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
- Support I think a better solution would be to limit the amount that can be breach in low pops and have it scaling so like at 30 players a max of 2 can be breached ect ect

Reactions: Zen and Niox

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
1. Improve server health because it's really easy for D-Class to escape during low pop hours and Breach 3 SCP's.

2. Constant Breaches ruin RP for others.

3. It doesn't make much sense why D-Class would breach SCP's in the first place if their goal is to escape the Foundation.
-support

here are my 3 reason how this will not improve server health and rp
1). This will not improve server health as you are killing a main source of d class enjoyment and can cause new players to leave thus will probably hurt the server more then helping
2). perhaps maybe have e11 or security guarding 914 and have a e11 perhaps guarding hcz primary like old times
3). Why do people assume that d class want to escape the foundation they are death row inmate they could have priority's like murdering specific people, breaching scp, utilizing 914 and so much more

why not make a limit on how many scp can be breach via hack

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-support

here are my 3 reason how this will not improve server health and rp
1). This will not improve server health as you are killing a main source of d class enjoyment and can cause new players to leave thus will probably hurt the server more then helping
2). perhaps maybe have e11 or security guarding 914 and have a e11 perhaps guarding hcz primary like old times
3). Why do people assume that d class want to escape the foundation they are death row inmate they could have priority's like murdering specific people, breaching scp, utilizing 914 and so much more

why not make a limit on how many scp can be breach via hack

There is a hack limit I'm pretty sure which is three SCPs. What should be done is make a requirement of MTF on (not E-11 req just MTF in general) before you can hack an SCP out.

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
There is a hack limit I'm pretty sure which is three SCPs. What should be done is make a requirement of MTF on (not E-11 req just MTF in general) before you can hack an SCP out.
how about make combatants that are lev 3, i seen gensec officers/containment units and combat medic respond to scp breach i think that would be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.