Accepted Mastery is really bad

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove mastery and bring back levels

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Probably

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
As good as mastery is its so painful to have to level up your mastery
Gives a good reason to rank up and play

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
will take a dev

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
There is no real reason to rank up unless you want to become HC as sitting at PFC is more viable for the average player than becoming a CO/SNCO

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
everyone that has thrown a -Support out so far has never played MRP or did not play with levels AND mastery.

Don't listen to them!

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
-support
Before people attack me, main reason is cause I don't really know how the level system worked properly, never saw it, but the Mastery system is not that hard to get, if you do the stuff you need do, trainings get you 200 XP, building FOBs, supplying, driving, and etc gives you XP, there's multiple ways to get it, just go do something instead of sitting in base, idk why complain when it's same case as Scavenging and Cooking, it's a grind, you need cook a lot (and more boring ngl), and open a lot more stuff to get better stuff
To explain to you how that worked.
Like i said in my recent reply, your level would increase depending on how much Vtime you have.
Each level makes the Vtime requirement higher a bit, but the rewards were a tad bit too OP.
More HP, More stamina, More ammo, More RPGs, Lower recoil.
That's literally everything that levels gave you, the jobs were locked behind ranks and licenses.
Medic - PFC
Engineer - CPL
Pilot - PFC/Pilot license
Anti-tank/Anti-Air/Sniper - MSGT/Heavy weapons license/Sniper license
CO - SLT/2LT

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support

The change to the mastery system was a very simple solution to create an active player base because people wanted to grind it, however now that everyone has high levels of mastery there is no point because only people it affects is new players who just want to help in war that cannot because of mastery that doesn't affect most.

Status
Not open for further replies.